Eminence for mistweavers still bugged !

Liquidcityx

Yo sup everyone , I cba making a whole report again because prolly it won’t get fixed soon anyway .

All I want to say is that eminence is still bugged , your auto attacks , normal meelee attacks and crackling Jade lightning doesn’t heal you and Your party members .

It’s supposed to be a big party heal since all the dmg you have done as mistweaver should heal you and your target.

If my warrior in a 2s game has about 9.5 Million damage done I have about 2.1 Million damage done as mw

So you can imagine how much heal is missing out .

Only spell that works with eminence but only SOMETIMES is invoke xuen the white tiger , and that is only sometimes I don’t know what’s affecting if it’s working or not

Check my other forum appeal about eminence it’s all clearly written there , I hope this gets fixed soon

• 3 weeks later...
  • Developers
All I want to say is that eminence is still bugged ' date=' your auto attacks , normal meelee attacks and crackling Jade lightning doesn’t heal you and Your party members .[/quote']

But it shouldn't proc from auto attacks.

Spell description: https://i.imgur.com/F8ZNWYK.png

In addition, you also gain Eminence, causing you to heal the lowest health nearby target within $117895A1 yards for an amount equal to $115313s3% of non-autoattack damage you deal.

• Developers
a.)So during Pridful 5.4.8 season in arena monks Jade lighting does 12' date='002 non crit turning it in to 11021 eminence healing(~92% of dot damage)[/quote']

Yea, because there is mechanic for such spells (eminence, nature's vigil, ancestral guidance, etc) that calculates damage as it wasn't mitigated by players resilience. I did detailed calculations and comparison to retail here: https://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=237883&p=1407685&viewfull=1#post1407685

I'll check what's wrong with eminence later.

• Like 2