Siege of Orgrimmar - Garrosh Hellscream - Phase Transitions

Scorp

Learn to play issue if you ask me. Boss is being farmed 24/7! there are other bugs with a MUCH! higher priority than this I wouldn't bump this report because it wont get fixed anytime soon, there's no need to fix it :)

Нифига себе' date=' не важный баг, как раз из-за него люди не могут нормально убивать босса, не заливай пожалуйста[/quote']

Glad you got fired, your not welcome here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

1 vital bug that needs to be fixed asap or even hotfixed.

The following spells reduce the amount of healing garrosh receives by 25%

https://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=115804/mortal-wounds

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Widow_Venom

These are the spells we found that reduces the amount of health garrosh receives when transitioning phases however I am 99% Certain that all spells which reduce HP will do the same as the spells above.

Will add a video later when the author uploads it.

How to reproduce: use bloodthirst, or widow venom on the boss as he transitions from phase 1 > phase 2 and you will see. Same for phase 2 > Phase 3.

Edited by Wuvius

Phase 3 > Phase 4 is not fixed.

Problem: Whilst players are under the effects of weak minded and they have DOTS and pets attacking the boss then when the debuff weak minded has finished then the boss will heal back up to 60%

Example: players are stunned and they have dots and pets attacking the boss. Garrosh is on 57% hp at the end of the stun the boss will heal back up to 60%

How it should work: Boss should heal up to 60% in phase but when weak minded has finished the boss should NOT heal back up to 60%! players pets / dots and warriors should be able to damage the boss a little bit before weak minded has finished.

• 4 weeks later...