I was one of the biggest multiboxers on PandaWoW. Ask me anything.

That's where i come in. Not trying to "Boost my ego" Like chinzrow would call it.

90% of the server mains alliance, it's why i main horde.

It's actually quite sad to see that the horde barely has any actual good players, who would also be willing to team up on said multiboxers to take them down.

Me and decoy/rekick have been to stormwind a couple times while multiboxing. Sometimes there's resistance, sometimes there's not. Like you said it's no fun when people aren't fighting, so we leave after a while.

We've been wiped a couple times too.

Multiboxing has never been a problem before, why should it be one now.

The people that are crying about it are either getting ganked by the players they've ganked in the past. Or are just unfortunate in which case i would agree with them all the way.

Highly agree to this. Sure, there's more multiboxers now, but I used to do 15 accounts, along with Meyatrex on his 15, and then another guy named Skow doing 20. We raided stormwind every other day and nobody cared, PandaWoW didn't even mention it. Why the sudden issue with it?

We raided stormwind every other day and nobody cared, PandaWoW didn't even mention it. Why the sudden issue with it?

Take me for example. People actually make groups & raids to kill just me.

You think it's unfair if use multiple accounts/chars to fight that same group by myself?

People cry now because they get what they deserve. They're all tough when they got groups and can 5v1.

But when you start having 5 chars for each one of them, suddenly they're not all that great anymore.

All the multiboxers in guru don't fight me because i'm not a person that relies on others to gank people.

I'm more about 1v1ing and showing actual skill rather than shit talking while grouping up on 1 guy simply because you wouldn't be able to beat them alone.

People get what they deserve, and they don't like that.

Why the sudden issue with it?

It's not a "sudden" issue, people have been complaining about it in bgs and world pvp for years in the report section. It's just the fact that people weren't that bothered by it until guru literally became unplayable when they were there.

The thread i made only has posts from u multiboxers & guru players, noone else

- - - Updated - - -

We're trying to make guru a fun place to be in like when it was at its peak, but people just leave cause of all the exploitation and bullshit that people come up with in order to have an advantage so we try to do something against it. When wargames are fixed next update it's gonna be perfect

It's not a "sudden" issue, people have been complaining about it in bgs and world pvp for years in the report section. It's just the fact that people weren't that bothered by it until guru literally became unplayable when they were there.

The thread i made only has posts from u multiboxers & guru players, noone else

- - - Updated - - -

We're trying to make guru a fun place to be in like when it was at its peak, but people just leave cause of all the exploitation and bullshit that people come up with in order to have an advantage so we try to do something against it.

Funny because I recall slightly that on Sunday, all me/rekick/shane/mave/pain/nelf/don did in Gurubashi was sit at the entrance and fight eachother. Wondering exactly what we were doing that was so disastrous to the Gurubashi heroes. It's not our fault if your PC lags, get a new one like Pain said. It's not our fault if the server lags, PreparedWoW and Malseph crashed the server almost every day and retail gave no f*cks. I couldn't care less if they only ban multiboxing in gurubashi, fine with me... But banning the entire thing due to some kids who got murdered in half a second isn't fair to those who spent a lot of time and money on this game.

Funny because I recall slightly that on Sunday, all me/rekick/shane/mave/pain/nelf/don did in Gurubashi was sit at the entrance and fight eachother. Wondering exactly what we were doing that was so disastrous to the Gurubashi heroes. It's not our fault if your PC lags, get a new one like Pain said. It's not our fault if the server lags, PreparedWoW and Malseph crashed the server almost every day and retail gave no f*cks. I couldn't care less if they only ban multiboxing in gurubashi, fine with me... But banning the entire thing due to some kids who got murdered in half a second isn't fair to those who spent a lot of time and money on this game.

It's intimidating when there's literally 40 chars in ring and we both know that if someone uses an aoe spell while 1v1ing someone and it randomly hits one of the multiboxers chars ur done for, don't even try to argue against that

I was fighting some rogue like a week ago and i started arcane explosioning and i randomly get gripped by 20 dks

It's intimidating when there's literally 40 chars in ring and we both know that if someone uses an aoe spell while 1v1ing someone and it randomly hits one of the multiboxers chars ur done for, don't even try to argue against that

I was fighting some rogue like a week ago and i started arcane explosioning and i randomly get gripped by 20 dks

Actually if I ever attacked anybody in Gurubashi, Shane and Rekick would just gang up on me for no reason. So I rarely ever killed anybody. I can't speak for other multiboxers. Only people I ever kill are the idiots who are trying to kill me. As far as Stormwind goes, of course I'm going to kill everyone there because that's just how world pvp works. If you don't want to die, don't enable PvP... simple as that. And like I said, we were never in the ring, only person in the ring was Blackskill who doesn't kill anybody unless they attack him.

• Administrators
Greetings,

I am Pain, I was the biggest multiboxer on retail for a while with 50 toons, and I was one of the biggest multiboxers on PandaWoW until a few months back with 40. Because of the fact that PandaWoW recently prohibited multiboxing on their servers, I'd like to take this opportunity to answer all the questions that PandaWoW staff, as well as players could have.

So, let's start with my views on multiboxing as a topic. I've been multiboxing since early Cataclysm on retail (2010-2011). Long story short, I started with 3 toons and eventually went up to 50-60 in Warlords of Draenor. After WoD was over, I was bored of retail and decided to give private servers a shot. I played on a couple of servers which I will not name, but one of them was PandaWoW. I was multiboxing 40 toons from the start until a few months ago, when I decided to take a break. After I came back from the break (about two weeks ago, if even that), I started focusing more on smaller numbers (4 boxing for battlegrounds). I noticed that the number of multiboxers has increased from when I took a break. Some of them did indeed sit in Gurubashi Arena and such areas, where they disturbed the gameplay of others. But most of them did not do such things. So, my suggestion would be that the PandaWoW staff should NOT prohibit multiboxing completely, instead I think that the numbers should be limited to 4-5 or even 8, so we can still have fun without disturbing others and ruining their fun. I tried to make this post unbiased, even though I am a huge fan of multiboxing and especially mass multiboxing, however, I think that people who sit in the same area, camping it for hours and hours with a lot of toons should indeed be punished. For example, in my opinion, PandaWoW staff should punish anyone going over the limit for multiboxing, and punish the multiboxers who camp certain areas for a long time. But then also punish big guilds that organise big raids that also disturb the gameplay of both multiboxers and single account players that do the exact same thing.

I appreciate you taking the time to read this, I think I've said what I had to, so feel free to ask me anything.

Best regards.

Zeox and I discussed your suggestions, but we did not reach agreement on this point, and now I think this thread may be closed.