frostjaw deep freeze combo

krischyn

1 its combo between 4 stacks of arcane blast -> frostjaw ->deep freeze

2 the problem is that if I have glyph of deep freeze or without the glyph I can not cast it. I have 4 stacks - cast frostjaw - cast arcane blast (this arcane blast has 100% chance to break enemy from freeze) -> can not cast deep freeze

3 anyway huge dmg that breaks freeze targets you should deep freeze after arcane blast like this video

this is famous blizzard youtuber (2:49) and you can see the combo - 4 stacks - frostjaw - arcane blast - deep freeze

4 all realms

5 12.06.19

6 7/10

I didn't make any pics cuz I can not catch the right moment to screenshot it but you can test it :)

• 2 weeks later...
Are you apply the bug or its decline :?

They still didn't closed my report so they admit that bug exist. But closed my first report :D

will you fix that on this update :?

There's 2 things:

1) Bug are exist and it's clear;

2) We have no proofs how its realized blizzlike, but looks like blast have a flytime and 3) we have no proofs about blast flytime and 4) they don't want to add flytime by 0.02 just for this rotation will work because it's not a freaking blizzlike (yea all things that was repaired on this server are absolutely blizzlike and you can't deny that)

So it's will be not work :D

Edited by Ink_Forever

• Developers

Added 200 ms flytime for Arcane blast. Will be applied after update.

We have no proofs how its realized blizzlike' date=' but looks like blast have a flytime[/quote']

Yea, i think you are right. I checked retail logs, there have small flytime around 100 - 300 ms (before blast deals damage after successful cast).