Can you give us an update for multiboxing

Decoy

you guys banned multiboxing out of nowhere and said you were open to have a discussion about it but you instantly locked the threads and are ignoreing everything about it..has anything changed?

put our rules to it limit it to under 15 or something..don't just ban it all together and then ignore..come up with something..this is a private server and it's WORLD PVP which you gain nothing from.

• Like 1

Is where ur wrong, a lot of players plays the server in xfun to just world pvp which is gurubashi, all they care about is to kill or gank someone, and is the whole "fun" players will 1v1, 2v2 or gank someone 5vs1 etc, but is natural reaction, where like someone dies, gets mad, invites friends, comes back, seeks revenge, kills the person whol killed him, they get group, and it starts to turn into a big fight like even 10vs10, or such, but is all natural, and single players per char, but when you bring multiboxcers with like 10 chars, theres is no fun at all for players that don't mbox, cause, thers is no single chance, that u can survive and kill the multiboxers, cuz youre getting one shotted, if you group up, ok, you may kill the mboxer, but than u must take in cosideration, that the group wont be up for long, etc. So, if ur alone and dont get group, you're basically getting farmed by mboxer, mboxer basically FORCES people to create group in order to survive, which most of players don't find fun at all, which makes it basically fun to the multiboxer not the players that aren't mboxing. So, ye, is banned and wont come back, now fuck off with your 15 chars, and l2p single char good, instead of recompensating urself no skills with 15 chars that will just one shot anyone. b:appl:

Hey, we already said to ban multiboxing in gurubashi. Read the other threads before you comment here, please.

Is where ur wrong, a lot of players plays the server in xfun to just world pvp which is gurubashi, all they care about is to kill or gank someone, and is the whole "fun" players will gank someone 5vs1 etc, but is natural reaction, where like someone dies, gets mad, invites friends, comes back, seeks revenge

Sounds exactly like you're describing yourself here.

The paladin that can't kill anyone, so he uses:

http://i63.tinypic.com/dwe81e.png

After he has wasted his burst, bubble and did 0 dmg.

Wargames and comes back to do it all again.

How can you talk about skill when you have none.

Edited by Iamzodzy
  • Like 1

The only difference would be that you always gang up doing 5vs1 :brberbrb: While my screen was from basically 1v1 duel

Go back to having 10 alts logged in, just in case you die in one so you can quickly alt-tab to another char, hahahhaha pathetic.

That's really cute when you lose in a 2v1

http://i66.tinypic.com/2pzzpt3.jpg

I died in a 2v1, Just like in all your pictures, you got people helping you. but grats i guess. ganking is cewl

http://i66.tinypic.com/118hv2g.png

"1v1" HEEEEEEEEREEEEEEE

http://i64.tinypic.com/344un9v.jpg

Imma make pwow rich by making you buy falling flames 24/7

Edited by Iamzodzy

[ATTACH=CONFIG]136225[/ATTACH]

Look good at this picture, is when we 1v1 basically a duel tbh, and you lost, eveyone seen it, your friend criti (rebyte) and like tons of other people who we're spectating us, you lost like bish. Also most of time you just invite every horde in guru or have 3 druids logged in + rogue so you can kill me when you die on your main, sad, lmao. Imagine playing 1char at the time without alt-tabbing to alts when u die???? sad

bro bro bro, let me tell you something. no one gives a single fuck about your wpvp achievments, trust me. i just really hope they lift the ban for multiboxing, just for the sake of you. and who the fuck do you think you are that staff should remove .wargame option for your interest only. fucking deadbeat rat, get the fuck out of this server

I'm sure you also don't remind the removal of the falling flame item then? Since you know, blizzard removed their version in legion.

You won't be able to wargame, reset falling flame cd and come back to guru anymore though :x

It's funny how you want wargame to be removed, yet you abuse the fk out of it yourself.

Im guessing you're this kind of player, also u'r a zodd friend, cuz ur didnt comment on him doing same bs, so y, pointless to argue with rats like yourself.

im guessing you're retarded. i'm no one's friend, you started with the random ass screenshots that no one asked for, or cares. i just like bashing pve rats that think they are the shit now that the current meta is pve, ruined the fucking server