Wargame "Fixed". Teleport NPC gone, now this?

First they removed the tp npc cause people were abusing cd resets.

Then they "Fixed" Wargames cause people were abusing it to reset cds.

We thought it was over, but fortunately thanks to chainz & cora there's now a new way!

Time to remove the cd reset on duels.

Edited by Iamzodzy

You guy's cried about Teleporter... When teleporter gets gone, you guys cry about Wargame abuse, when wargames gets gone, you guy's cry about Multibox, when multibox is gone... You guy's cry about this ?

But you dont talk anymore in here, that you have opened 7 wows and you think that you are a good player or something like that. Stupid ass 1.8 dumbo,

You are the one Who started abusing everything i said up here. Teleporter,Multibox,Wargames And now This.. So stop frekaing crying, get a life get a job and go out.

Nerd :)

You are the one Who started abusing everything i said up here. Teleporter,Multibox,Wargames And now This.. So stop frekaing crying, get a life get a job and go out.

Nerd :)

Now i know you're desperate. Everyone knows you and chainz started all this bullshit (except for the wargaming, that's reehz)

If you just want to lie your ass off, i can send screenshots of chainz sending me the multibox program, the macros for teleporting.

You and cora both sit on 2/3 chars, permanently. Ganking anyone who attacks either one of you.

Chainz is even stuck in stormwind when cora is offline and you're still talking shit.

We 1v1'ed the other day in guru, you didn't even last 30 seconds.

And sure imma abuse the hell out of it till it gets fixed.

You 2 think you're the only ones that can use advantages lmao, it's hilarious.

Edited by Iamzodzy
Chainz is even stuck in stormwind when Cora is offline and you're still talking shit.

Log 8 accounts with 10 people in a group for a single person and still calls us out for being desperate? Is me and Cora vs all of you and still winning as a lot of people said quit with ur pathetic ego and come back to real life and realize you are 24 still living in your basement under her bills and plays wow 24/7.. disgusting

I hope someday u will abuse proper english...
  • 3 weeks later...