new here,some questions

Tribord

Hello started here week ago.Im playing aon fun realm.I need answers for some questions

-When weekly cap reset ? Monday and Friday ? What time ?

-I saw seasons ends tommorow 15.4 so im wondering week cap will be restarted too ?Cap is back to normal 2,2 or our current rating still ll increase cap ?

-Gold is no worth here ?

-What can i do with points and how im supposed to vote here ?

It seems everything is boosted on realm(free tyra,free proffs,free enchants etc) im wondering why dont u boost guild lvls too ? Cuz no1 doing quests to increase g lvl,why dont u just give it max lvl since u gave everything almost free...

Best regards, Tribord.

Hello there Tribord,Welcome to the server.

First thing you need to know is that Cap resets every Monday and Friday 9AM Server Time

Arena Season 12 ended but they didn't remove the rating because season 13 didn't start it will start in around 2 weeks.

No gold is not worth on the XFUN realm.

With points you can do alot of things just check every section onsite With gold coins you can buy characters,premium transmog,with silver points you can buy transmog items,armory,etc..

And honestly i don't know why devs didnt put guild level 25 automatically.

Have fun.

• 2 weeks later...

thank u for reply after playing for almost month here lately i have 1 problem.Server worked fine for me no lags,no delay everything was ok.But last week when i opened panda laucher i received launcher update, iupdated.From that moment i have lags in arenas,but weird thing only in arenas when im fighting.I have full client from site,yday i downloaded again full client to fix problem but itsstill same.I figured out sometimes game is dling some parts https://imgur.com/a/JgFt0ya . Also when im checking ping i got there Bandwidth 0mdps and Download 0% complete, i never had those before update and those stay there for week. Pls can some1 help me with this ? It makes me unplayable since im only doing arenas

also my pc is good enough for game fx 6300+ , hd radeon 7770hd sapphire 8gbram. My net is 10mbs and usualy my ping is 60-90 and my fps 90+ on ultra settings