Scam in character sale

Good morning gms I present myself here to report that I have been scammed, with the purchase of a character, the previous owner of the character placed him, he changed the name to a character with fewer clothes and bought a character 550 to 3600 + tax he has given me deceived because the character that he offered me was 588 I would like you to please check the name of driip in the previous pjs there is a rogue 588 which is the one that they offered me and they changed it to one 550 which I bought he put a change of additional name for me to buy and change the name the rogue 550 is called horita Jaredrog formerly called driip please it is the 2 times that they cheat and steal I have lost many credits and I would like you to help me checking that of the names and They will realize that it is true, I would like you to bathe it and give me back even a little of the credits, please, and thank you for your attention, gms, I hope you respond

Hello there !,Sorry to say but its you're own fault for not looking what the character had,and also you didn't look name,GM's can't help you in that situation.

"PandaWoW Administration does not sell any characters and only provides a platform for trade. Thus PandaWoW is not responsible for characters in control panel sold by players and not responsible for appearances, races, factions, presence or absence of equipment, inventory, mounts or ingame mails (even if it has been declared to the buyer), PandaWoW does not give coins back, exchange characters or items and does not give items if the buyer declares that any items are missing. Transaction cannot be canceled for any of the above reasons."

https://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=210508