Cloud serpent riding bug

Zedix

Hello, i bought my char named Zedixisglad. I have a lot of cloud serpent but i can't ride it. It says i need Cloud serpent riding, but when i go to the quest to learn it, it says that they're already done. So i can't ride my serpent cuz of that bug. I already tried to fix my char but nothing change. I can't even buy it at the npc .. What should i do. Thanks you

The previous owner of the character have already done the quest. I've switch fac my char maybe that's the bug idk.. But there's no quest. I mean the quest Riding the skies is missing Edited by Zedix

• Game Masters

That quest is sharing the account if i'm not wrong, if you never done it, it doesn't count it at all, you have to do the quests.

Hello, I just finished the quests on xfun server, takes like 10 min's in total, be sure you track on the minimap the low quests as well.

Take the yellow quests ( not blue ones ) .

On xfun realm each character have to do the quest line. ( I've been trying already on another char to see if is working )

If you are on xfun realm, you can wisper me in game Elena ( Alliance) and Hiep ( Horde ) and I'll be happy to help you.

Edited by Khyntia

I got other char on the account and i can use the serpent with the other char. I know the quest line i've already did it on another char too when i started the game. But on my bugged char the quest is missing i don't have the yellow quest and nothing else. I already tried to repair my char on site and with the npc at dalaran but nothing change . I know the quest isnt bug but my char is . because like i said i've already done the quest on another char at the start so.