Hardened Shell probably bugged

cascade124

Hi Pandawow Staff, first I have to say sorry if im wrong here and for my bad english. If i post it incorrectly here so im also sorry, but i dont understand russian so...

I have used the item Hardened Shell (https://www.db.pandawow.me?item=86584/hardened-shell) on my guilds mate while he was afk on his mount in air. He was dismounted but did not fly down to the ground, so it looked like he was flyhacking and im pretty sure that must be a bug. after few seconds he got disconnected - maybe anticheat thought he use flyhacks and eventually banned him. His Ingame name is Deadlystar on xfun. I know he dont use hacks (why should he use flyhack while mounted at air makes no sense). So if he is not banned im glad, and If he pls unban him, he didnt do anything wrong ^^

Greets

Well i was on my Alli druid standing in the gurubashi arena and my guild mate was afk on his mount at air. I just used the shell on him to dismount him and get him to the ground. He was dismounted but did not fly down, he bugged in the air. after a few seconds he disconnected. if you need anything else to know please let me know i try to help as good as i can

It looks like he isnt banned because he was online the past 2 hours