Access Pandaria before 85!

hezagreat

Hello! I'm trying to get a change to where you can get to pandaria before 85 (which is how it was on retail). I'm a long time pandawow player and me and a large some of people have been twinking on this server for a while because we enjoy world pvp. We currently have 85 twinks and pvp everyday. We have probably been half of the servers donation in the past few years and we have recently returned for the x5 server. We are trying to push the cause because currently it is required that you are level 85+ and complete the intro quest chain to access MoP, which shouldnt restrict you from being summoned to/and or being mage portaled to the pandaria zones, yet it does. I think it would be an overall positive change to the server because players could set hearthstones in Vale of Eternal Blossoms so they can access the portals upstairs to go to the desired destinations. Please help us achieve this goal and make it known that on retail and on EVERY other private server you can access Pandaria via mage portal or warlock summon at ANY level! Thank you for helping our cause!