Prohibit Any Form of Simultaneous Character Control

kekokeko

Controlling multiple characters at the same time should not be allowed.

If we look back at these posts from 2019, the reason for the whole outrage about multiboxing was that it was unfair and pay to win to be able to control that many characters at the same time.

Back then in 2019-2020 when world pvp was very popular it almost died out cause of this. Character price maxes were increased and characters were so expensive and it was practically impossible to beat a group of 10-30 druids, dks, hunters, shamans etc, because they were all tyrannical gear with stamina gems and could kill your full geared character instantly.

The same problem is happening now. Noone is buying or selling good characters, some classes are hit harder than others. World PvP is going to die because noone is having fun fighting people who play double digit numbers of characters at the same time. The only difference from the 2019 incident is that they have very small WoW windows and use specific macros in order to quickly change characters and cast spells on all of the characters. The main problem are shamans which don't need any kind of maintenance in order to output insane amounts of healing. You simply place your totems and they do the work for you.

I know the argument of money will be brought up. That the multiboxers are the only ones funding the server right now, which is wrong. The 2 or 3 people that have bought their characters and are playing them at the same time have spent their money already and wont spend a single cent more, while the rest of the playerbase do not really value PvE gear anymore since World PvP is dying because of cheesy strategies like these.

If this is decided to stay allowed, you're catering to a very miniscule percentage of players who abuse this, and I'm talking less than 5%. I know a lot of people that have quit cause of other boring pay to win strategies, and I think this is going to put the nail in the coffin for Pandawow's world PvP community.

Let them play on multiple characters, it's how the playstyle has evolved. But playing more than 2 simultaneously should not be allowed.

(References for what happened back in 2019)

https://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=248286

https://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=248195

https://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=248275

• Like 2

If we look back at these posts from 2019, the reason for the whole outrage about multiboxing was that it was unfair and pay to win to be able to control that many characters at the same time.

Back then in 2019-2020 when world pvp was very popular it almost died out cause of this. Character price maxes were increased and characters were so expensive and it was practically impossible to beat a group of 10-30 druids, dks, hunters, shamans etc, because they were all tyrannical gear with stamina gems and could kill your full geared character instantly.

The same problem is happening now. Noone is buying or selling good characters, some classes are hit harder than others. World PvP is going to die because noone is having fun fighting people who play double digit numbers of characters at the same time. The only difference from the 2019 incident is that they have very small WoW windows and use specific macros in order to quickly change characters and cast spells on all of the characters. The main problem are shamans which don't need any kind of maintenance in order to output insane amounts of healing. You simply place your totems and they do the work for you.

I know the argument of money will be brought up. That the multiboxers are the only ones funding the server right now, which is wrong. The 2 or 3 people that have bought their characters and are playing them at the same time have spent their money already and wont spend a single cent more, while the rest of the playerbase do not really value PvE gear anymore since World PvP is dying because of cheesy strategies like these.

If this is decided to stay allowed, you're catering to a very miniscule percentage of players who abuse this, and I'm talking less than 5%. I know a lot of people that have quit cause of other boring pay to win strategies, and I think this is going to put the nail in the coffin for Pandawow's world PvP community.

Let them play on multiple characters, it's how the playstyle has evolved. But playing more than 2 simultaneously should not be allowed.

If i had to guess, i would say you're in the team that's getting destroyed.

Your "leaders" already killed world pvp when they started playing multiple characters because they were too bad to win on a single character.

Now they're losing vs their own strategy.

it's been my group vs your group for the past several months and your group can't win. So you're crying about the strategy that you've been using for years. We improved and are beating you with it.

You're about 2/3 years too late but good try.

Ps. Don't try to deny it, the fact that the only ones who upvoted this are chainz & ddos says enough.

Edited by Iamzodzy

I don't quite get it why shouldn't it be allowed whenever this is allowed in retail too? If we are doing it, why can't you do it? I don't see the issue.. However you can't compare multiboxing with alt tabbing because alt tabbing isn't near multiboxing. i don't think you understand the meaning of multiboxing and alt tabbing, because before you could use multibox and it was removed for a reason people abusing it in bgs, world pvp and stuff like that, however if you see anyone "USING" multibox feel free to report them to the forums as game masters say. It's funny that you guys cry about having multiple characters whenever you guys have 10 rogues, 20 druids, 20 hunters. If DKs and shamans are the issue just do them same not that hard, nowdays they don't even cost that much lol.

The thing that you guys trying to get away from multiple characters is insane, because that's literally what each of you do.

• Game Masters
Hello there, already talked with chainz and ddos and any other players, make the video with proof they are using multiboxing ( not alt-tab ) and provide it on forums, don't open topics just to open them and stop with the drama about multiboxing ( as eDDy said, no one said to not using yourself alt tabbing, alot of players are in stealth with 4-5 rogues, hunters, druids and they just using the burst vs 1 player ). I don't see the point of this topic at all.