Gargole should snapshot..

we gave you battle wacraftlogs from the official server.
we gave you battle wacraftlogs from the official server.

could you find a video like the guy said in the general section post? the thing you mentioned showed gargole hits remaining the same even tho some procs already went off, proving my point, and then a sudden drop for some reason that is not clear since the procs were already gone by at time the damage dropped (boss mechanics maybe?), that was not clear at all

Edited by warlockenjoyer
could you find a video like the guy said in the general section post? the thing you mentioned showed gargole hits remaining the same even tho some procs already went off' date=' proving my point, and then a sudden drop for some reason that is not clear since the procs were already gone by at time the damage dropped (boss mechanics maybe?), that was not clear at all[/quote']

THIS boss has no damage reduction mechanic https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Thok_the_Bloodthirsty

Ok, here is another log for you, where everything is clear af, and again, it's from retail 5.4.8 and boss doesn't has ANY damage mitigation or whatever, only armor and usual crit suppression (-3% crit)

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/mTn8Aj3H97aFd1cz#fight=20&type=damage-done&source=46&ability=51963&view=events

AND I found 1 imnportant thing that is still legit on retail and this is important af: pets refreshing their dynamic stats every 2 secons, not immediatly, so

1 and 2 hits are not getting benefits from trinkets (see upper why)

3-7 hits got benefits from both eye of galakras and ttt trinkets (and again 7th tick cause of thing upper)

8-17 got benefits only from ttt (or eye, i dont remember buffs, but only 1 trinket)

later he's loosing every buff, even potion and shadow infusion and look at that damage? It's totally nothing compared to damage with trinkets. Any questions?

And yes, there is nothing about snapshotting in spell changelog cause ichanges were in core pets mechanic. Literally EVERY mop qestion about gargoyle snapshotting (12-14 years) has answer similar to that neff linked from mmo champion

• Like 3

"pets refreshing their dynamic stats every 2 secons, not immediatly" if this is true then it does make sense

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, here is another log for you, where everything is clear af, and again, it's from retail 5.4.8 and boss doesn't has ANY damage mitigation or whatever, only armor and usual crit suppression (-3% crit)

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/mTn8Aj3H97aFd1cz#fight=20&type=damage-done&source=46&ability=51963&view=events

AND I found 1 imnportant thing that is still legit on retail and this is important af: pets refreshing their dynamic stats every 2 secons, not immediatly, so

1 and 2 hits are not getting benefits from trinkets (see upper why)

3-7 hits got benefits from both eye of galakras and ttt trinkets (and again 7th tick cause of thing upper)

8-17 got benefits only from ttt (or eye, i dont remember buffs, but only 1 trinket)

later he's loosing every buff, even potion and shadow infusion and look at that damage? It's totally nothing compared to damage with trinkets. Any questions?

And yes, there is nothing about snapshotting in spell changelog cause ichanges were in core pets mechanic. Literally EVERY mop qestion about gargoyle snapshotting (12-14 years) has answer similar to that neff linked from mmo champion

where it's said this dynamic refreshing each 2seconds? and where can i see more "global changes" like that? i'm not trying to cause dramas guys, just to make sure my classes work as intended, please understand that

Edited by warlockenjoyer

Man, it's not something that blizz post in patch notes, like I really tried to find info about pet stats gain, but its hard af and I don't wanna waste my time. Info about refreshing I found on forums, from people who like minmaxing and whatever

- - - Добавлено - - -

Also it can be just cause of optimisation, like it's done for ancestral guidence, healer's legendary cloak and other abilities. If everything will refresh immediately and in separate packages game will freeze even with top pc