Feral 4set doesn't reset Tiger's Fury

Тема уровня Pujo.

https://db.pandawow.me/?spell=5229 - это enrage и оно находится в ветке Guardian.

а ты в ветке Feral. а15 сет одинаковый как для feral так и Guardian.

Странно, что приходится объяснять это тебе.

Да забей, это же бурги. Они, кроме, как тупо заффулиться->не убить, а потом нажать дефы ничего не умеют:FeelsOkayMan:

Right, firstly Enrage isn't listed in ferals spell book, I'm new to MoP so I apologise for not knowing that the feral 4set shares with the guaridan, very strange to do this and surely you can see why it's confusing.

A wise man once said "Educate, do not belittle" I am new to MoP, I've played on this server for about 4months now, you've played here for 4 years so you can see why maybe you might have to explain something to me.

Even still, it doesnt stop me from beating you in every aspect of this game aswell as on your own class.

OnexShot I don't even know who you are, probably Opera, the only relevant person here is Enbius so I'll write a structured response to him, YOU on the otherhand...

Это что-то на уровне того дк с коркронов' date=' который постоянно орал за 2.8 оффы[/quote']

На офе во времена пандарии был рк 13 в котором все кому не лень лили рейтинг.

И лили настолько нещадно что из 10 человек в ладере 8 из них были переливерами

Это что-то на уровне того дк с коркронов, который постоянно орал за 2.8 оффы

2023-03-08-170624006.png

What does that even mean? Are you linking me my rating? You linked me a positive winloss when I played with a bunch of people, take a look at the history, me and hunteriko vs ret rogue, and i won some of them, i had to tell hunteriko what to do as jungle cleave and even he will admit he isn't the best hunter. I'd like to see you vs evasionqt and Coffee, you'd get absolutely obliterated. Feel free to queue vs me if you're just going to throw empty insults, I literally just told you I've been here for 4months and the fact you even linked a season where the rating is capped at 2k just displays how bad you really are.

I've not even played arenas competitively here or found a partner for that matter, I'd like to see you queue mainteam into me otherwise just be quiet, you're talking but I've seen nothing from you, if anything you're angry because you get farmed.

Calm down bud.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd like to see you queue anything vs me, 1v1 2v2 or 3v3 find a partner or solo queue honestly log on now and /w me you know my character clearly.

Edited by Notincarn

You are the one talking. Lets queue right now.

- - - Updated - - -

I know about 20 boomies including myself that're better than you, calm down I understand you're angry from all those deaths in bg but just chill out.

I don't even main boomy btw it is like my 4th alt.

Edited by Notincarn
Да я очень энгри по этому поводу и джаст чилл оут

Not Enbius. Ur Engrius :PepeRofl: