why can't we buy all the PVE pandaria trinkets from vendors?

warlockenjoyer

what the tittle says, why the npc of pve trinkets from fun realm doesnt sell all the pve trinkets that can be bought from the site?

and another question, has any of the pve trinkets from pandaria expansion that can be purchased on site been nerfed or alterated in some way? or do they all work as intended? do they all proc properly and give what the text says they give?

Edited by warlockenjoyer

some trinkets from Throne of Thunter were nerfed by blizzard. If this is so important to you - read on wowhead and other source

for example - this trinket procs less often in pvp. Suck PvP

+ in 5.4 RPPM systems were redesigned

https://www.mmo-champion.com/content/3328-SoO-Stormwind-Harbor-5-4-Notes-Update-RPPM-and-Haste-Changes-Blue-Posts-TCG-Art

https://www.wowhead.com/item=96546/rune-of-re-origination#comments

Edited by Sqeer

some trinkets from Throne of Thunter were nerfed by blizzard. If this is so important to you - read on wowhead and other source

for example - this trinket procs less often in pvp. Suck PvP

+ in 5.4 RPPM systems were redesigned

https://www.mmo-champion.com/content/3328-SoO-Stormwind-Harbor-5-4-Notes-Update-RPPM-and-Haste-Changes-Blue-Posts-TCG-Art

https://www.wowhead.com/item=96546/rune-of-re-origination#comments

so what are the Procs per min of this one for example?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]141508[/ATTACH]

i dont understand what they saying there

[ATTACH=CONFIG]141509[/ATTACH]

what do the numbers of that table mean?

so, taking that one for example, how did that one work vs how it worked after that change? i've read all that but i dont understand it

there is a table that says "old ppm=1" and then "new ppm=1.1", that means 1.1 procs per minute? i dont get the "Mods" thing

does it matter if the item is heroic or not heroic?

stats+some rppm have a chance

for example - one trinket of a different lvl item gives a different amount of intelligence when proc

there is also thunderforge (tot items) and warforge (soo items)

soo example:

528 LFR 540 flex 553 normal 559 normal wf 566 heroic 572 heroic warforge

there are trinkets with dynamic rppm (depending on the item lvl trinket) and there is with a fixate one. They ALWAYS have the same rppm chance

71.png

Edited by Sqeer

there are trinkets with dynamic rppm (depending on the item lvl trinket) and there is with a fixate one. They ALWAYS have the same rppm chance

and what is this budget thing? why you showing these two only? warforged proc more than lower levels?

i dont understand what u mean by dynamic rppm

Edited by warlockenjoyer

and what is this budget thing?

this mod - the influence of item lvl on the chance of rppm

so if i get a warforged pve trink it will proc more often than a lower level one? warforged pve trinkets now require 2000 arena rating on the vendor and given the arena scene right now they can only be purchased form the site basically Edited by warlockenjoyer

so if i get a warforged pve trink it will proc more often than a lower level one? warforged pve trinkets now require 2200 arena rating on the vendor and given the arena scene right now they can only be purchased form the site basically

NOT ALL. Only some.

For example - the legendary cloak have it

trinkets in Siege of Orgrimmar can't do that only some Throne of Thunder

do what? proc more often if warforged?

:PeepoPolice: NO

I have already mentioned. That it only works for the legendary cloak and some trinkets Throne of Thunder.

Can you read?

Suck stupid pvp warlocks

Edited by Sqeer

and which are those "some trinkets"?

I posted a link before. Must read carefully :PepeSearch:

should i buy warforged if the trinket is from throne of thunder but not necessarily if it isnt from throne of thunder?

depends on the class, spec, conditions and other factors

example - feral like buy Rune. Is it Best in Slot for feral

warlocks play Y'Shaarj + trinket from 1 boss SoO (immerseus)

Edited by Sqeer

depends on the class, spec, conditions and other factors

example - feral like buy Rune. Is it Best in Slot for feral

assuming the class needs X trinket, just asking if is worth warforged vs not warforged since the price on the site is higher for warforged items, dont wanna buy those if the proc chances are same as the lower lvl version

assuming the class needs X trinket' date=' just asking if is worth warforged vs not warforged since the price on the site is higher for warforged items, dont wanna buy those if the proc chances are same as the lower lvl version[/quote']

for pvp - I think it's not worth it.

Go farm bg vs 10 heals

I think Enbius has already made himself 5 heals too

• Like 1

if only multiboxing was still a thing' date=' i would make 5 heals and que bg by myself[/quote']

Maybe you will be interested. This is a good guide to affli warlock. May be. It will be useful in pvp idk

Edited by Sqeer