solved

warlockenjoyer

https://db.pandawow.me/?spell=5227 says proc chance 20% (Apply Aura: Proc Trigger Spell
Proc chance: 20%), but it is for sure not even close to 20% right now and the self healing part of the tooltip doesnt work at all (at least vs dummies, i created a new deathknight undead charcater and spent 5 mintues hitting 4 dummies at the same time, i got like 20 procs of the racial out of 300+ ticks from each dot and 150+ hits from blood boil and idk how many ticks from death and decay, 20 procs of racial out of all that many hits from both spells dots and mele hits is NOT 20% proc chance, this clearly isnt working as intended, also i was dealing like 15-17k damage from each racial proc but i was healing 1 point of HP so i guess the healing part of it is also not working

Intended nerf or a bug nobody has cared about until now? i can record a video doing 1000 hits of each deathnight dot and a bunch of blood boils as proof of what im talking about if needed

Also i want to add that since unholy dk mastery says "increases all shadow damage done by %" and the racial tooltip says its shadow damage, very probably the dk mastery (if using unholy spec) should increase the damage of the undead racial because it is shadow damage, ALL shadow damage means ALL shadow damage https://db.pandawow.me/?spell=77515

Captura de pantalla 2023-03-24 a las 0.52.41.png

Edited by warlockenjoyer

so it can only proc once each 15seconds even if you are doing damage to 20 players at the same time? like one of them gets one tick of racial and then u wait 15s until you get the 2nd tick and you can never get 2 or more ticks simultaneously? or should have a 15sec cooldown for each target that is being attacked? like it could only proc once each 15s per target being hit (this would make more sense?)

Edited by warlockenjoyer

where does it say about this internal cooldown or where is it explained? i cant find it anywhere

https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Touch_of_the_Grave#Patch_changes

• This ability can proc when:
    • Player deals auto attack (white) melee damage
    • Player deals special (yellow) melee damage
    • Player deals auto attack (white) ranged damage (with a bow, etc)
    • Player deals special (yellow) ranged damage (with a bow, etc)
    • Player casts a harmful spell
    • Player deals periodic (DoT) damage
  • The proc chance is 20%.
  • The healing provided by Touch of the Grave will not exceed the remaining life of the target. This means that having it proc on a 5 hp critter, it will only grant you 5 hp regardless of how much damage it actually did.
Edited by warlockenjoyer

• Developers
2 минуты назад, warlockenjoyer сказал:

so it can only proc once each 15seconds even if you are doing damage to 20 players at the same time? like one of them gets one tick of racial and then u wait 15s until you get the 2nd tick and you can never get 2 or more ticks simultaneously? or should have a 15sec cooldown for each target that is being attacked? like it could only proc once each 15s per target being hit (this would make more sense?)

Procs only once every 15 seconds, doesn't matter how much targets is being attacked.

• Developers
3 минуты назад, warlockenjoyer сказал:

why don't databases show stuff in detail just like this?

Our database shows chance / cooldown for procs. If you mean other stuff, like proc flags, interrupt flags, attributes, etc., i think it's useless for most players. It's important only for developers.