Duels request

warlockenjoyer

Can devs make it so whenever a duel ends or is canceled ALL objects, spells AND trinkets get reset? reset everything even if it wasn't used during the duel, is very annoying having to wait for things to reset after a duel, why is that even like this? years ago everything did reset after a duel ended, why it has changed? 

Edited by warlockenjoyer

this was deliberately removed because it was abused

those items that were abused, only for them it was necessary to do so that the cd was not reset, but how they did what now - they killed another interesting thing playing in the pandawow

Edited by dsdwa

1 hour ago, dsdwa said:

those items that were abused, only for them it was necessary to do so that the cd was not reset, but how they did what now - they killed another interesting thing playing in the pandawow

what items were abused? there isnt a single OP item in the game is all visuals and useless shit afaik, im mainly annoyed at the fact that if your pvp trinket procs at the end of a duel or test then you have to wait 30s for it to be ready no matter if u end duel or not, and even longer if its tailor enchant or a pve trinket, and if you by mistake use your burst or some cd outside of a duel, then you cant reset it by finishing another duel because it was used outside the duel, its dumb it was way better before when once finishing a duel everything got reset

the problem i remember before was that everything was reset when the duel started and also when the duel ended, that was dumb why would anything reset at the start of a duel? it should be only at the end of a duel, at least the trinket proc CD

Edited by warlockenjoyer

27 минут назад, warlockenjoyer сказал:

what items were abused? there isnt a single OP item in the game is all visuals and useless shit afaik, im mainly annoyed at the fact that if your pvp trinket procs at the end of a duel or test then you have to wait 30s for it to be ready no matter if u end duel or not, and even longer if its tailor enchant or a pve trinket, and if you by mistake use your burst or some cd outside of a duel, then you cant reset it by finishing another duel because it was used outside the duel, its dumb it was way better before when once finishing a duel everything got reset

the problem i remember before was that everything was reset when the duel started and also when the duel ended, that was dumb why would anything reset at the start of a duel? it should be only at the end of a duel, at least the trinket proc CD

I only know about this item https://db.pandawow.me/?item=104320#dropped-by, maybe there are some more, but hardly

if there was some kind of abuse with gurubashi, then I think this is no longer relevant, since the Teleporter does not allow using it immediately after the cd drops, I don’t know why it was necessary to spoil the cd reset after the duel, when you could only change this item and that’s it

I propose to return the old cd reset after the duel, but make changes:
1. If some spell was used before the duel, then after the duel the cd should not be reset to this spell (as it is now).
2. If before the duel some item was used (from professions, accessories, toys (except for the https://db.pandawow.me/?item=104320#dropped-by), then after the duel, the cooldown on items should be reset (as it was before).

3 часа назад, OnexShot сказал:

Бурги такие смешные, им лишь бы что-нибудь поабузить:PepeCringe:

Ты со своими тысячами пепла расскажешь в школе

51 минуту назад, Sqeer сказал:

Ты со своими тысячами пепла расскажешь в школе

Они уже у Имануила. 

1 час назад, OnexShot сказал:

Они уже у Имануила. 

Кста,пепел в танка на  Ордосе норм тема 

• Like 1

just reset everything when duel ends, not when it starts, its simple

the gurubashi/open world excuse doesn't mean much since teleporter doesn't let you use it during 60seconds once you have left combat mode, or just disable the reset for all zones in the open world except elwin forest and orgrimar

23 минуты назад, Колыван сказал:

ПвЕ - сила
пвп - могила

Когда до бургов дойдут такие просто очевидные вещи?

На то они бурги

• 2 weeks later...
В 31.03.2023 в 07:07, dsdwa сказал:

I propose to return the old cd reset after the duel, but make changes:
1. If some spell was used before the duel, then after the duel the cd should not be reset to this spell (as it is now).
2. If before the duel some item was used (from professions, accessories, toys (except for the Проклятый талисман), then after the duel, the cooldown on items should be reset (as it was before).

----

Я предлагаю вернуть старый сброс кд после дуэли, но внести изменения:
1. Если перед дуэлью было использовано какое-то заклинание, то после дуэли кд не должен быть сброшен на это заклинание (как сейчас).
2. Если перед дуэлью был использован какой-либо предмет (из профессий, аксессуаров, игрушек (кроме https://db.pandawow.me/?item=104320#dropped-by), то после дуэли время восстановления предметов должно быть сброшено (как это было раньше).

как вам мое предложение?

Edited by dsdwa

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, can we please make it so any trinket that has proc DURING a duel gets its CD reset once the duel ends? just like habilities, if something wasn't used during the duel (or procced) it doesn't reset but if it was used (or procced) during the duel then make it reset, those 2min cooldown pve trinkets take too long to reset when u are doing duels/tests

Edited by warlockenjoyer