Got banned 60 days for getting farmed 1 hr by a moron with full mal on a just boosted char.

Sarumar

So i wanted to go buy pvp gear on a new char that i made to test the x100 server when the lv booster was given, 

and i couldn't because 2 morons with full mal were camping the pvp vendors at the hord side, the guards did not attack them, clearly a bug, so i reported them, also made a ticket, and because i couldnt even play the game because none of my request were being answered i said on the chat that this server(X100) is dog shit, which it is,  no answers on reports or tickets, so ofc i was frustrated that a skilless bot and a healer were farming 0 gears and admins didnt give a shit about it.

I was so angry that i deleted my char because i dint want to play on that shit x100 server, were admins afk and let full gears farm 0 gears. Now i want to login and play and it says my account is banned 60 days because i insulted the server(server is dogshit, again getting farmed for 1 hr coudnt buy gear to play the game, no fucks give by admins, in game bug hord guards are not attacking the ally), and that i wanted to cheat the ban and deleted my char, no my friend, you are bad at admining and checking abuses on the server so out of frustration i deleted the char and swore to never play on that 100x server, so this not true: Insulting server and deleting character in order to avoid punishment.
Unban date: 2024-03-19 21:04:07 By: [Player: Jegerm]

Before banning someone just use ur brain and ask yourself for a second, why is this person all out a sudden saying the server is dogshit, did this player ever had a ban all of our servers, if you have a brain that is, but i guess they make admins everyone nowdays, so yah i really dont care about the 100X server, it truly is bad, because of the abuses, no fucks given, vendors not working and you know it is, also FOR THE FUN SERVER if u re-open the pve part of the game, add vendors with new sets(old ones but better stats) or be somewhat more imaginative to make people play on it again i really dont think anyone will play that 100x ever again, but i guess its better to let it die.

Thanks

Panda wow Vet

Edited by Sarumar
  • Tragedy 3

Its 2024 man, if u dont know how to use a translator or use English dont bother talking, take a walk for what? speaking the truth? or u like getting farmed by bots with full gear, are u into that shit? 

хз зачем мне транслейтор, сижу на ру коммунити сервере, сам пиши на русском, нищий

• Game Masters
3 hours ago, Sarumar said:

i said on the chat that this server(X100) is dog shit, which it is,  no answers on reports or tickets, so ofc i was frustrated that a skilless bot and a healer were farming 0 gears and admins didnt give a shit about it.

So since the server is dogshit I am doing you a favor and I am banning your account for 60 days (30 days for insulting server+ 30 days for deleting your character in order to avoid ban) so you won't be with us anymore. Also, we are very sorry that we are human beings and we can not be 24/7 online so we can reply on your reports and tickets.

so out of frustration i deleted the char and swore to never play on that 100x server, so this not true: Insulting server and deleting character in order to avoid

Before banning someone just use ur brain and ask yourself for a second, why is this person all out a sudden saying the server is dogshit

So out of frustration you created a ticket with your character "Mardezzar" at xfun and you were cocky, arrogant and insulted us about the queues which doesn't work good according to you but on the meantime you can not even comprehend how match making system works right? Good story but the character was not deleted just like because you were mad.

Also, the excuse that "think about what happened to player and he insulted server" is at least out of sense. Who gave you the right to insult server and who told you that "farming" you is against server rules? You were obviously on opened world and PvP is allowed, there is nothing we can do, this is how game works.

If you need proofs, you can appeal here but you already know what you did so that would be pointless.

Locked.

• Jegerm locked this topic