soulburn + port is not working like it should be (affli spec)

hi, this bug has always been in pwow and was never fixed. It is a bug because it does not happen on another server and it works fine. when you use soulburn+port before you get rooted it works fine, but if you use it after you get rooted it doesn't remove your roots and that shouldn't like that, it should remove them. read what the ability does again, it clearly says it removes you and makes you immune to any slow or root. i hope you understood what i tried to say.

7 часов назад, luquitasbill сказал:

hi, this bug has always been in pwow and was never fixed. It is a bug because it does not happen on another server and it works fine. when you use soulburn+port before you get rooted it works fine, but if you use it after you get rooted it doesn't remove your roots and that shouldn't like that, it should remove them. read what the ability does again, it clearly says it removes you and makes you immune to any slow or root. i hope you understood what i tried to say.

On another server it's not just a bug with аffliction warlocks, it's an abuse bug. It works as it should for us, here's the proof from the official 5.4.8 server:

Other 5.4.8 servers can't compare to our server in terms of performance in terms of spells/talents and what is related to them.

• Like 1
  • Developers
20 часов назад, oomegalayt сказал:

On another server it's not just a bug with аffliction warlocks, it's an abuse bug. It works as it should for us, here's the proof from the official 5.4.8 server:

Thank you. Now we have 100% confirmation that it works correctly, so i'll close this report.

• Like 1
  • Neff locked this topic