Yeah i didnt get my achiv and mounts from 150 mounts and I cant use serpents

About cloud serpent i don't know, maybe when you learned this skill there was a bug, create a new character on x100 or fun and learned this achive again. About 150 mounts, many people asked GM then he fixed achive, but he say that this achive fixed on 5.4, will wait and achieve was work. ( If I wrote something wrong then I'm sorry I do not know very well English ;))

About cloud serpent i don't know, maybe when you learned this skill there was a bug, create a new character on x100 or fun and learned this achive again. About 150 mounts, many people asked GM then he fixed achive, but he say that this achive fixed on 5.4, will wait and achieve was work. ( If I wrote something wrong then I'm sorry I do not know very well English ;))

Nha tnx dude am glade u answer me and explaned :) i try it leter on... and about 150 mounts i will just make ticket to Gm and see what he can do :)

tnx alot dude :) and ur english is okay :D and well this server is well better then shiti pandashan-wow..... -.- they dont even help and doing nothing to make server better this server is doing very well and no lags maybe dc few times just server is awesome :) keep it up :) only problem many Russians :D but i can talk in Russian :D