[Night Elf] Shadowmeld

hunter1999

1. http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=58984/shadowmeld

2. For example when you use shadowmeld and a warlock already casted a chaos bolt or is casting when you shadowmeld it gets canceled if he already casted chaos bolt and is going at you if you shadowmeld it shouldn't do ANY dmg and same goes for any spell if he casts fear and if i use shadowmeld he should stop casting ( lose me as a target)

3.It should remove you as his target stop any casting or spells that the class uses you can shadowmeld stuns like leg sweep etc.

4.21-23/02/2014

5.100x

6.9/10 because as a night elf you can shadowmeld an destro locks burst

Edited by hunter1999
  • Like 1
  • 4 months later...
Frostshotz, wtf? If you shadowmeld 1 milisecond after he has finished the cast (just a moment before for example chaos bolt hits you) no damage should be done to you. It is exactly same with Death Coil, Kidney Shot and others. If you shadowmeld them at the right moment, you dont get the cc.
Frostshotz, wtf? If you shadowmeld 1 milisecond after he has finished the cast (just a moment before for example chaos bolt hits you) no damage should be done to you. It is exactly same with Death Coil, Kidney Shot and others. If you shadowmeld them at the right moment, you dont get the cc.

Ik u shouldnt get the cc but i think the damage yes.Anyway i dont have problems with killing alliance 24/7 even if its full of shadowmelding nefls.

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...