[Engineering] Mind Amplification Dish

sysx

1. Name of not working spell/quest/npc.

- [Engineering] Mind Amplification Dish - http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=67839

2. Description of the problem.

- Nothing happens, it doesn't working.

3.How it must work.

- When used on an enemy NPC makes it your "pet" for 30 seconds (10 seconds on other players), 10 minute cooldown. This debuff makes the NPC act like a pet, you can make it Attack, Follow, and Move To, put it in Assist, Defensive, or Passive Stance, and use up to 4 of the NPC's abilities (4 random abilities of the players class on enemy players). With the ability to use the NPC as a pet, it is basically a glorified form of crowd control.

What I like the most about this enchant is its low malfunction rate. Unlike the Nitro Boosts and the Grounded Plasma Shield, this enchant works correctly the majority of the time, and even when it fails it is rarely deadly. From my experience, here's an approximation on the uses...

> 65% of the time - Successful Mind Control.

> 30% of the time - Unsuccessful Mind Control, too bad. You might get the debuff Dullard - http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=67809 ;

> 5% of the time - Backfire, you get Mind Controlled for 10 seconds. Not dispellable with Will of the Forsaken - http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=7744

4.Date when you tested it.

- 27.02/2014

5.Realm (x100/x10/Fun).

- x100 and x10

6.Priority of the problem.

- 3/10

• Like 1

• 4 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3.How it must work.

- When used on an enemy NPC makes it your "pet" for 30 seconds (10 seconds on other players), 10 minute cooldown. This debuff makes the NPC act like a pet, you can make it Attack, Follow, and Move To, put it in Assist, Defensive, or Passive Stance, and use up to 4 of the NPC's abilities (4 random abilities of the players class on enemy players). With the ability to use the NPC as a pet, it is basically a glorified form of crowd control.

What I like the most about this enchant is its low malfunction rate. Unlike the Nitro Boosts and the Grounded Plasma Shield, this enchant works correctly the majority of the time, and even when it fails it is rarely deadly. From my experience, here's an approximation on the uses...

> 65% of the time - Successful Mind Control.

> 30% of the time - Unsuccessful Mind Control, too bad. You might get the debuff Dullard - Dullard ;

> 5% of the time - Backfire, you get Mind Controlled for 10 seconds. Not dispellable with Will of the Forsaken - Will of the Forsaken

all this note is right for patch 4.2.2

are u sure that this must work like u said at 5.4.8? i think theres must be a chance to resist vs players or something else (in those videos they could get a good luck?) well maybe im wrong :secret:

anyway i hope one day this gonna be work for some fun :D

Edited by Ink_Forever

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...