[Suggestion Ideas] Remake Fun Realm

Gypso

Hello. I have some suggestions that can make fun realm a little better and make it an actual fun realm.

1. A Neutral zone mall for both factions. ( Shattrah, Dalaran, Custom Areas, and etc ) ( Duel Zone also a good idea )

2. Proffesions instantly maxed to 600. ( With all plans learned )

3. Starter Gear vendors revamped with Tyrannical Gear ( With Off piece as well with elite and normal pieces ) ( Starter PvE gear is an option aswell for players who wanna do PvE raids for practice for their main raids on 10x or 100x realm )

4. Custom Vendor's with transmog gear and weapons from raids, dungeons, quests, PvP seasons, and etc. ( tabard and shirt vendors would be good as well )

5. All new characters equipped with 28 slot bags ( http://www.db.pandawow.me?item=82446 ) and glyphs already learned saving players time.

6. Cross faction PvP. Like from Arena tournament have both factions fight together so one faction isn't overpowered. ( Example: mix of horde and alliance vs another mix of horde and alliance )

This is all I got for now if I ever got anymore ideas I'll update this.

Hello. I have some suggestions that can make fun realm a little better and make it an actual fun realm.

1. A Neutral zone mall for both factions. ( Shattrah, Dalaran, Custom Areas, and etc ) ( Duel Zone also a good idea )

2. Proffesions instantly maxed to 600. ( With all plans learned )

3. Starter Gear vendors revamped with Tyrannical Gear ( With Off piece as well with elite and normal pieces ) ( Starter PvE gear is an option aswell for players who wanna do PvE raids for practice for their main raids on 10x or 100x realm )

4. Custom Vendor's with transmog gear and weapons from raids, dungeons, quests, PvP seasons, and etc. ( tabard and shirt vendors would be good as well )

5. All new characters equipped with 28 slot bags ( http://www.db.pandawow.me?item=82446 ) and glyphs already learned saving players time.

6. Cross faction PvP. Like from Arena tournament have both factions fight together so one faction isn't overpowered. ( Example: mix of horde and alliance vs another mix of horde and alliance )

This is all I got for now if I ever got anymore ideas I'll update this.

Also maybe add the world PvP zone like Arena tournament such as Isle of Quel'danas or Winter Grasp or Tol Barad :) I would love to play some world PvP (and on this I mean ally can kill ally and horde can kill horde, but you can also go in as a party to these zones) and maybe for every kill you get a token for witch you can buy OP wep, armor or mount you name it (maybe not armor and weps but it's one option).

-StarCaller :druid:

Man u know the arenas right?

You don't have to get an item.

Just make it so the players get's the "Free for All" buff when they enter the zone.

easy to script, other that that. (lol idk but I just think it's a waste of time to need a item for that)

-StarCaller :druid:

• 2 weeks later...
I think they should make monk windwalker more powerful. Sorry for my english. In patch 5.0.5 when i played few days on heroes wow rate x100 i saw monk deal more dmg lik 40-100k with rising sun kick and fist of fury 50k. But.. here monk suck totally because he dont make any good dmg sometimes if i have luck it deal 50k crit max.. it sucks. plz do something with it because monk is the most noob char in this server.

I think they should make monk windwalker more powerful. Sorry for my english. In patch 5.0.5 when i played few days on heroes wow rate x100 i saw monk deal more dmg lik 40-100k with rising sun kick and fist of fury 50k. But.. here monk suck totally because he dont make any good dmg sometimes if i have luck it deal 50k crit max.. it sucks. plz do something with it because monk is the most noob char in this server.

You are on the wrong topic buddy this is a suggestion idea for the fun realm. If you have a problem with a class you should discuss it on a different forum thread.

I like your ideas but i don't really enjoy the 6th idea, sure its unbalanced sometimes like Ally will lose horribly, and a lose a few games in a row but it also happens to Horde. It all depends on the time of day and whos playing. They have this feature in Rift and i honestly along with many others hate it. Especially for people who strongly dislike the other faction, they can't handle playing with them and they all will just blame eachother if they lose like "Wow ally suck why are we playing with them, they are the reason we are losing" and vice versa, it will just be a mess i think. Other then that good ideas.

- - - Updated - - -

I would also like to add, i really like the transmog vendor idea, its a hassle farming mogs when a lot of bosses and instances are buged, plus buying mogs with real money isnt ideal..