Russians are noobs....

Rampa

Russians are really noobs???  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Russians are really noobs???

• Yes They are noobs we loose bgs due to russians
    • No they are not.
    • Dunno...

i have never seen alot of noobs together b4.LEARN TO PLAY BATTLEGROUNDS BEFORE YOU ENTER THE FIGHT...

BGs are not designed to kill players.Each bg has different gameplay.Such as cap bases defend them etc.pls learn play bg you enter.Aim is not only killing players....

facepalm...

PROBABLY WORST PLAYERS ON THE PLANET THEY ARE UNAWARE BG GAMES LOL please dont play wow find another game.

NOTE:im note racist.i love russians especially girls So hot :D

Edited by Rampa
  • Like 1

but on real server they are really good .problem is they dont know the pvp games.its not so hard to read about bg games.bg is not only killing players.

on live servers russian community playing more aggressively than others, even on the forums europe players complaining about it

• Like 1

tipo ya ne mogy izlogatb svoyu to4ky zreniya v english traide?

Learn english.

- - - Добавлено - - -

Vidimo tak, no esli pisat' kak sejchas, to ne kto ne dogadaetsja chto jeto ne inglish' ;D

Es tevi nesaprotu.

check this out why i complaining about your people they fighting in the middle while all Gates down .all bgs same they dont know what to do i dont mean they are not good against player .i mean they dont know aim of battleground games they just trying to kill people.....some1 must create a guide for noobs dont know the bg.... check ss i put[ATTACH=CONFIG]27206[/ATTACH]

See the main thing is here that the Russians u play with are mad at you cuz you call them noobs in chat it's not there fault that they don't know English besides we are the smaller community here so if I were you I would STFU no need for QQing on something stupid like this. Just use Google translate and make some macros for BGs like "Capture Flag", "Take Lighthouse" and so on ofc they will be in Russian that way you have a chance to communicate with some, I aint saying that Russians can't speak English some of them can and they speak it really nicely also. I just say that I bet your as noobs as them. Do a premade and you win better.

Just what I think.