Russians are noobs....

Rampa

Russians are really noobs???  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Russians are really noobs???

• Yes They are noobs we loose bgs due to russians
    • No they are not.
    • Dunno...

check this out why i complaining about your people they fighting in the middle while all Gates down .all bgs same they dont know what to do i dont mean they are not good against player .i mean they dont know aim of battleground games they just trying to kill people.....some1 must create a guide for noobs dont know the bg.... check ss i put[ATTACH=CONFIG]27206[/ATTACH]

You playing in Alliance? Go to Horde!

I know that russians sucks in world of warcraft since 2005/2006 year (some of these years i was playing in russian server in vanilla/classic) but i decided to come in this server to give them another chance to play with the but i'm still disappointed from them.

Sadly but thats the truth and yes... russians sucks and they can't play battlegrounds and we as a horde fraction we're losing most rounds/games that we do against alliance fraction. When i try to do something nobody helps me then i feel frustrated.

I see how russians in retail game how they're playing and again most of them are weak especially in battlegrounds. A friend of mine gave me his warlock in deutsch/german realm eredar (horde warlock with grevious gear - patch 5.4.7) to play there and i obliterated every one of them without problems. Here - in this server they don't know what to do in battlegrounds - i mean for horde fraction.

I know that russians sucks in world of warcraft since 2005/2006 year (some of these years i was playing in russian server in vanilla/classic) but i decided to come in this server to give them another chance to play with the but i'm still disappointed from them.

Sadly but thats the truth and yes... russians sucks and they can't play battlegrounds and we as a horde fraction we're losing most rounds/games that we do against alliance fraction. When i try to do something nobody helps me then i feel frustrated.

I see how russians in retail game how they're playing and again most of them are weak especially in battlegrounds. A friend of mine gave me his warlock in deutsch/german realm eredar (horde warlock with grevious gear - patch 5.4.7) to play there and i obliterated every one of them without problems. Here - in this server they don't know what to do in battlegrounds - i mean for horde fraction.

problem is they dont know bg games .they just attacking to people .they dont know tactics.how to play bg games.only thing they know attack enemy players they saw lol. they like bots....

problem is they dont know bg games .they just attacking to people .they dont know tactics.how to play bg games.only thing they know attack enemy players they saw lol. they like bots....

true words, my friend!

If compare the American and Russian players, the Americans on the battleground is always have a tactic to win as who or where to stand / protect, someone who has to beat, etc. Take those same Russian players, they have the same battlegrounds only one tactic:

- Kill any who see (or zerg rush)

Flags and points, especially their defense - in priority of Russian players its in last place.

If compare the American and Russian players, the Americans on the battleground is always have a tactic to win as who or where to stand / protect, someone who has to beat, etc. Take those same Russian players, they have the same battlegrounds only one tactic:

- Kill any who see (or zerg rush)

Flags and points, especially their defense - in priority of Russian players its in last place.

++++1

i have never seen alot of noobs together b4.LEARN TO PLAY BATTLEGROUNDS BEFORE YOU ENTER THE FIGHT...

BGs are not designed to kill players.Each bg has different gameplay.Such as cap bases defend them etc.pls learn play bg you enter.Aim is not only killing players....

facepalm...

PROBABLY WORST PLAYERS ON THE PLANET THEY ARE UNAWARE BG GAMES

NOTE:im note racist.i love russians especially girls So hot :D

http://bm.img.com.ua/berlin/storage/600x500/d/58/e8d73c96c6ab3994ed160184fa21c58d.jpg

I myself don't understand this message you give out you say your not racist but you pretty much act like it. You say the Russians are noobs that makes no sense in my opinion all are noobs on this thread now pls stop QQing about this.. it's useless. If you don't like playing with not that good players why the hell do u play on a private server? Almost all the new players start on these to try the game out. I don't see why you have to put it out on the Russians, on my other servers the Spanish guys were the victims, just becuz you don't understand them you don't have to act like this. The English players have there noobs too. And I guess you give the term "noob" to all those that can't play the game then what term do u give those English speaking brainless retards running around like they are chickens running away from the fox, what are those then? And yes there is alot of them and when they die they scream noob and are like 1v4 and cry in /english about it. Dude don't do this rather clean your own hands before you start saying the guy next to has dirty ones. And for the Russians out there I would very much appreciate if you try to answer people in English when they ask nicely, I aint saing some of you don't do it. Actually a lot of you guys try to speak English.

Greetings from your neighbor country Finland.

And for the guy that started this useless thread just stop u make no progress and the only ones that care are the same as you I bet your one of those brainless chickens, so just stfu and be nice. Wait for the international realm.

Edited by StarCaller

Dont think it really matters if they are Russian or not, some English players are brain dead and just pvp instead of play objectives, does not matter where you come from there will always be noobs around!

Yepp can't agree more.

Guys, you came to our server, now you call us noobies.

Wi chto ohueli?!

And yes I have been triyng to say that but as the guy above me said some of the English players here have no brains and lack respect for others then them selfs.

Okay, russian noobs, english clickers.

Man your so right but don't get to upset, they are clickers after all they need to be carried in BG that's why they rage cuz they can't do shit on there own.

And a extra thing, he really thinks he can win this pull? I mean we are like 20 English players here tops on the forum and here are alot of them that already voted no. And here on this thread are more Russians then English people I don't see what he is trying to do here. o.O

Edited by StarCaller