BloodBath! 10/10

Bayhern

Spell name : http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=12292

Date tested : 03-09-2014

How it works : Should deal 30% of for example a http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=46924 that deal 45k damage. as bleeding damage, as you can see on the screenshot its so weak

Priority : 10/10 You can't play as warrior in 5.4.2 without this talent. really guys.

Realm : 5.4.2 fun

http://s27.postimg.org/csm6jk1f3/Wo_WScrn_Shot_030814_105206.jpg

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

Bloodbath works perfectly IN PVE

But in PVP ..... .heheheheheheheheheehehehehahehahehaeh ... so : basically the bug is that the dot is also affected by resilience wich should not be affected , the damage you do with "the special attack is affected but the bloodbath tick should not be " basically

if you do 20k mortal on a player on pandawow it does 280 ticks (resilience 72%)

if you do 20k mortal on a player on retail it ticks for 1000 (no resilience)

BASICALLY it should not be affected by resilience NOR armor

• 2 weeks later...
10/10? How many people would actually use this? This isn't even the talent that everyone who pvp's (and has a legit rating) uses. Plus the other two talents are (better?) good enough that this isn't going to get fixed anytime soon. There are much more pressing issues. This is from someone who has 4 warriors on this server alone.

And apparently this works in PVE.. so this thread is basically bad warriors embarrassing themselves by sharing with the forum that they actually use this talent in PVP?

That you dont use it doesnt mean that other warriors dont use it.Its not that bad of a talent in teamfights because of bladestorm+this DoT,forcing healers to massively waste their mana or just other players from your team to kill them easier using weaker AoE spells.

So next time before posting anything dumb like this,check if the thing you are posting about is atleast useful in some situations.Even a passive that is for another spec which is a talent COULD do great job sometimes.

Yeah you are correct. I was wayyyyy overboard with what I was saying about it. I meant originally that it isn't 10/10 by any means because people write that about stuff that makes the rating meaningless, making the devs job that much less easy. I apologize for acting like people who choose that talent suck. Obviously there are tons of players who use or would use it that could obviously beat me to hell and back in pvp, not that that is even a requirement for me to respect it anyhow. Also my having 4 warriors on here makes what I say no more or less worthwhile. It's like when jerks ask people what their rating is when that person offers advice, as if you need to be the worlds fastest man to train the worlds fastest man. Duly noted. I don't even recognize the person that wrote that... Again, I truly am sorry, I would not like the person who wrote that post either. Edited by noshi

Don't fix bloodbath. Why? because more facerolling warriors will spec into bladestorm which is retarded talent and does everything for you.

actually not everything but it's something like this:

1.reck

2.charge+mortal +bloodbath

3.retardstorm watch ur target dying while you are doing nothing more than moving to your target.

Don't fix bloodbath. Why? because more facerolling warriors will spec into bladestorm which is retarded talent and does everything for you.

actually not everything but it's something like this:

1.reck

2.charge+mortal +bloodbath

3.retardstorm watch ur target dying while you are doing nothing more than moving to your target.

Wow let's not fix stuff because classes will do more dmg ! ?? Your so retard no comment.... Lets bug Ice Block because mages are op with it ....

Wow let's not fix stuff because classes will do more dmg ! ?? Your so retard no comment.... Lets bug Ice Block because mages are op with it ....

How about we make spells/abilities/items not usable?And let an npc with 1 dmg,1 health,and we cant auto atk him and let him go on a killing spree?And make him lvl 1 so he cant hit us and we cant turn off our pcs,alt tab or alt-f4,being unable to stand from a chair and witness the npc killing us?Great idea!

You don't get my point. Warriors are too overpowered without it already, and bloodbath is one more faceroll talent...

These facerolling warriors should learn to spec stormbolt ...

read again

you should read again not I, you made no sense in your post.

"And then I blink away"

answer from Frostshotz:

"/cancelaura bladestorm

/cast charge"

This macro will cancel bladestorm instantly and charge your target.

and your answer

"But BS is over "

yes bs is over when you cancel it however you just wasted blink and you can not blink next charge from warrior unless you are bugging bugged glyph.

Edited by Tbf
damn u still dont get it. I said BS is over when you use that macro, so it's pointless to use it when the mage can just blink away and fk ur BS.

Its a macro.Its not pointless.Look at what happened:

i lolstormed,u blinked,i used macro to cancel lolstorm and charged u,(the next thing is what i usually do) i pop a small burst cd and shockwave u(u save trinket for fear) and u ice block.

1 ice block wasted.

Pop lolstorm vs mage.. He blinks

I cancel bladestorm by macro and charge you instantly (he can't blink again because it's on cooldown... unless if he is abuser...

after that using my Stormbolt to force him ice block.

Some mages pop lolblock on lolstorm but shattering throw ftw.

And yes don't forget bugged Intimiditating Shout which actually stuns target not fears it. Best thing when enemy doesn't have trinket :D

Edited by Tbf