Warlock bug abusing dmg

This isn't exactly proof. Your just showing damage numbers which mean they could just be high Chaos Bolt hits. You should have shown the Combat log to see exactly what it was.

Explain it to me how it's not a proof? How is that possible to cast Chaos Bolt under 2 sec, you can see that on my spell's cd , didn't pass even 2 sec and I was killed instant and as for Combat log what I saw there was only Immolate.

Because what you are showing is just both of you alive he has his cds blown rdy to kill someone and in your second screenshot you just show the damage that you took and you do not show the combat log to see what killed you, but instead you just see your dead corpse. If you wanted it to be a valid post the combat log would have helped. The admins just can't take your word for it maybe they will investigate it, but they won't be for sure about it.

Man first what is your ilvl? Do you know his ilvl? I can't say and yes warlocks can do this amount of damage it's possible. 290k? Are u joking it's not even much if you stack crit you can do more then that but since we don't know how his stats are, this is pretty lame. Your just mad cuz he owned you in a arena and QQing on the forums about it that's what I see here when your gonna say some1 is hacking or cheating come back here with REAL proof, omg this aint real u ask? Okay I will tell you a little bug with warlocks atleast this was working last week; When you cast a CB if you spamm it you have a chance of casting two at once and I bet this is what happens so yea it's bug abuseing but it aint the right title and the proof sux u have no info on what he casted or anything just a SS where u live and a SS were ur dead with 290k on the screen just plis make a valid report about something you have the proofs of.

yes we understand the burst, but 290k? idk seems fishy.. ive seen at most 190k and it was in a bg with full buffs. but in an arena? i tihnk he has a point, may need more proof, but still its fishy stuff man

I linkned these warlock spells for the cast time and the burst thing but about the damage is really high that 290k.. well that sounds like that warlock using WPE or something like this which modifies his character.

Anyway gear is another thing.

P.S. Most russians using cheats. They always abuse any glitch that they found ingame (no matter whats the glitch but they always abuse no matter what and they don't care at all what will happen after have been revealed) instead of reporting and fixing it.

Edited by sysx

well that sounds like that warlock using WPE or something like this which modifies his character.

Anyway gear is another thing.

Well we can always think that, WPE is used on this server mostly for transmog bugging but I guess some1 is also using it for this.

• 4 weeks later...
This guy still keep using this bug over and over and thanks to this he's rank 3 at fun , has passed almost 1 month and you still didn't warn or punish him nor fix this bug people still keep reporting this guy I think you should take care of this bug as soon as possible since every warlock is getting infected by this , there is the bug http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=55133. Edited by Absolutezero

давайте представим, что тут все адекватные люди....

Вас не смущает тот факт, что нерабочий(руны смерти) анхолик сидит 2600,он на арене некрота стакает за мгновение на 200к, чего в принципе сделать нереально, если учесть, что на оффе за 1 некрот 20к поглота всего? При этом кого то убивает, а остальные дк 2400+ ходят во фросте

А этот черт орет потому, что видите ли его русские крабы слили, а тут так разорался, что ему берна на 290к влепили как будто девственности лишили.

Я себя не защищаю, если будет доказана моя вина, можете мне бана влепить, честно не обижусь. Но вот дк этот гнать на меня задолбал, банном каждый день угрожает

Its not 290k burst, its 543k as you see in 2 sec, and thats impossible since the warlock wasnt even casting yet and has a fucking dk on his ass

Exactly mate but I don't know how to convince them in different way when there are clear facts as crystal well I wanted to make a video but I can't catch this guy in arena anymore since he's dodging me everytime and I don't know what is doing pandawow's staff either If I was in their place first I would fix big bugs like this instead of elixirs.

Edited by Absolutezero

WPE cannot edit any numbers server side therefor damage hacks aren't in existence , the only possible causes of WTF OMG HACKER damage is bug/glitch abuse , do some research on this please before you start to QQ about this, WPE can only edit packet sent client side to the server not any data on the server therefore sinc spell coefficients are calculated server side it is not possible for it to be WPE , WPE can only be used to auto complete quests and bug stats VISUALY on your client it isn't truly the stats it just shows up like that by you and no one else, WPE can also be used to glitch transmog to mog legendary's and stuff, as before mentioned.

Bottom line lock might be abusing something but you haven't shown a combat log or where able to get his stats therefor this should be /thread.

TL;DR OP is QQ'ing about something that cant be done and has no log to she what abuse or bugs this lock may be using, no hacks involved

- Peace zyclone

WPE cannot edit any numbers server side therefor damage hacks aren't in existence , the only possible causes of WTF OMG HACKER damage is bug/glitch abuse , do some research on this please before you start to QQ about this, WPE can only edit packet sent client side to the server not any data on the server therefore sinc spell coefficients are calculated server side it is not possible for it to be WPE , WPE can only be used to auto complete quests and bug stats VISUALY on your client it isn't truly the stats it just shows up like that by you and no one else, WPE can also be used to glitch transmog to mog legendary's and stuff, as before mentioned.

Bottom line lock might be abusing something but you haven't shown a combat log or where able to get his stats therefor this should be /thread.

TL;DR OP is QQ'ing about something that cant be done and has no log to she what abuse or bugs this lock may be using, no hacks involved

- Peace zyclone

If you would have scroll up abit and click the topic I linked everything would become clear for you than running like a chicken with its head cut off.

Edited by Absolutezero

Cheat Engine?

Wont do it either it cant and never will be able to be done as you cannot change stats server side without being able to have direct access to the core/database

And @ OP i did read everything hence my post , this doesn't belong here you should find the CL for it and post the exact duplication of the problem on bug tracker your the one that's running around like your head has been bitten off.

I think the damage of the warlock is high in realm fun compared to realms x100 and x10.

I don't know, but this player explain the same problem on x10 (see the another thread):

"same problem on 10x realm. arena start > we turtle the first burst and after 1 min > boom oneshot 10%hp (have to pop all my def.cds)

on retail only one class/spec can do this in 2 globals (enh shaman with insane good gear + some pve trinket proc and on use)

here any warlock (even low gear) can exploit this bug. "