Warlock bug abusing dmg

Man first what is your ilvl? Do you know his ilvl? I can't say and yes warlocks can do this amount of damage it's possible. 290k? Are u joking it's not even much if you stack crit you can do more then that but since we don't know how his stats are, this is pretty lame. Your just mad cuz he owned you in a arena and QQing on the forums about it that's what I see here when your gonna say some1 is hacking or cheating come back here with REAL proof, omg this aint real u ask? Okay I will tell you a little bug with warlocks atleast this was working last week; When you cast a CB if you spamm it you have a chance of casting two at once and I bet this is what happens so yea it's bug abuseing but it aint the right title and the proof sux u have no info on what he casted or anything just a SS where u live and a SS were ur dead with 290k on the screen just plis make a valid report about something you have the proofs of.

you are so fucking dumb holyshit

This guy still keep going on with this bug and almost stealed our ranks by dodging

Caught them today and downgraded their rating but after all with this bug and with dodging it's just a matter of time until they get rank 1 or 2, still waiting for staff's answer though.