Shado Pan - Assault reputation gain

nikifor96

Reputation with the SPA will come from defeating bosses and trash in the Throne of Thunder raid instance on any difficulty, including LFR. You will only receive reputation from killing each boss once per week, regardless of difficulty. This means you cannot run LFR and Normal/Heroic for double reputation, but it does mean that you can run LFR in order to get the reputation from bosses that your guild isn't killing on Normal mode yet.

You get the following reputation for killing mobs inside the Throne of Thunder (before any bonusses):

Trash: 30 reputation (up to 2999/3000 Neutral)

Bosses: 300 reputation

Ra-Den: 500 reputation

In addition to killing trash and bosses in the Throne of Thunder, there are two additional ways to gain reputation with the SPA:

- Turning in the few available quests (quests don't work)

Champions of the Thunder King (Weekly Group H or A)

Secrets in the Isle of Thunder

Setting the Trap

Treasures of the Thunder King

Burial Trove Key

- Turning in Shado-Pan Assault Insignia(they don't drop at this moment), these can be found inside the chests/bags you get for completing the final daily quest for the day and inside Lei Shen's Burial Trove in the Troves of the Thunder King solo scenario.

Both the quests and Insignia's will grant reputation past Friendly. Since getting to 2999/3000 Neutral can be done by farming trash, it's wise to save the Insignia's (and possibly quests) until after reaching that point. Note that the Insignia's are BoA, so if you get any on your alts, you can mail them to your main!

raid is not open so you can't farm trash

chest don't give insignia and http://www.db.pandawow.me?item=94221 so you cant complete quests and / or summon bosses.

I can't go to the instance.I invited 5 ppl and tried to do http://www.db.pandawow.me?quest=32296/treasures-of-the-thunder-king ,coz it allows me to enter the instance.Maybe I'm wrong?I don't know how to do this,please give me an instructions.Just tell me what to do in this server,because some quests don't work.Just tell me how to go to the instance or ...tell me what to do.You said that quests dont wor and raid is closed...what to do then? Edited by nikifor96

I can't go to the instance.I invited 5 ppl and tried to do http://www.db.pandawow.me?quest=32296/treasures-of-the-thunder-king ,coz it allows me to enter the instance.Maybe I'm wrong?I don't know how to do this,please give me an instructions.Just tell me what to do in this server,because some quests don't work.Just tell me how to go to the instance or ...tell me what to do.You said that quests dont wor and raid is closed...what to do then?

wait for a fix and do other stuff in game

• 1 month later...
Wait for a fix? How much? 2 year 3 maybee 5! i am right?... Nothing work here! Toes Work? "wait for a fix and do other stuff in game" Mogu'shan work? yea first 2 boss because the third have to much hp on 10! "wait for a fix and do other stuff in game
  • Like 1

Wait for a fix? How much? 2 year 3 maybee 5! i am right?... Nothing work here! Toes Work? "wait for a fix and do other stuff in game" Mogu'shan work? yea first 2 boss because the third have to much hp on 10! "wait for a fix and do other stuff in game

It should be awsome to fix some raids in the next changelog... Gara'jal haves 428M HP on the server, there is no chance to beat him with his script in 10 players, after 5 min total wipe and he still had 210k hp

Health (25-player Heroic): 488,691,520, (10- player Normal) 117,756,992,(10- player Heroic) 179,252,304 etc...This is real Hp of Gara'jal, maybe you could chage it to the original health if you are so kind

Thx and have a good night

imo more important things like group's, the fact that you cant enter raids sometimes and have to reform that is a way bigger bug and raid killer , also the first boss in MSV needs some work to as it sometimes spawn 2 or 4 and sometimes it randomly resets and the you have to remake to get it to work again those are way larger bugs