Pet Battle System?

VampiricDemise

I have been monitoring the forums for a week since I have joined here and I have not found a definitive answer. Is the Battle Pet system working? If not, is work being done to make this feature available on PandaWoW? Appreciate a comment back.

For those that may not understand what I am asking about, here is a link to the feature I am asking about. Pet Battle System.

To be honest, i'd prefer to have other MoP content working before Pet Battles, such as more level 90 PvE content seeing as the PvP is doing quite well

Edit: but that's just my opinion, and also i don't think i've read about any progress for Pet Battles sorry

To be honest, i'd prefer to have other MoP content working before Pet Battles, such as more level 90 PvE content seeing as the PvP is doing quite well

Edit: but that's just my opinion, and also i don't think i've read about any progress for Pet Battles sorry

This is true that dungeon/raid content would be more important than a side feature such as the Pet Battle System. Even if it is something that will not happen for a long, long long time I would just like to know is all.

• 2 months later...

I do not understand why everyone is so annoyed when asked about battle pets. Whats wrong about being interested and thinking it's gotta be fun?

"It's not the most important thing in WoW". Oh, so serious? -.-

It did not work on an other private server I have been, too. I don't know if that's because no one cares about it or because it's hard to provide.

I would also be happy about an answer/statement. :) There seem to be not many player to whom it's important, so of course it's not the first point on the list. I understand that.