Intimidating Shout

• 1 month later...

its a problem with all CC-s , i could not find out what is the problem but when healers are spamming stuff in my fear , it makes me mad

Confirmed : Even priest fear bugs out sometimes ! Also Roots are stupid .. if you root somebody for 3 or more times then they will run with the root on their legs

Edited by Dryanus
  • 1 month later...

Enemy trinkets stormbolt--> Intimidating Shout and burst him out.. It's how it works on pandawow :) and best of all it never breaks from tons of damage.

(used stormbolt-> he trinketed-> burst with dragon roar 120k crit during Intimidating Shout and continued burst during Intimidating Shout effect...)

Enemy trinkets stormbolt--> Intimidating Shout and burst him out.. It's how it works on pandawow :) and best of all it never breaks from tons of damage.

(used stormbolt-> he trinketed-> burst with dragon roar 120k crit during Intimidating Shout and continued burst during Intimidating Shout effect...)

stuped , stop

easily countered

and even on retail ppl trinket stormbolt/shockwave but its dumb to use stuns after stormbolt because of DR

easily countered

and even on retail ppl trinket stormbolt/shockwave but its dumb to use stuns after stormbolt because of DR

OP thing is that blizz buffed warrior with stun spells so warr has stun+fear now and this is how to properly use it :)

Edited by Tbf
OP thing is that blizz buffed warrior with stun spells so warr has stun+fear now and this is how to properly use it :)

And they buffed Slam to do 275% weapon dmg.Im playing on fun on 2nd acc(because 1st is banned) warr only,for now my play time is 2hours 14minutes and noone has defeated me in duel(i duel alot).50k a slam or more.Oh and i defeated some(not many like 3 or 4) grievous geared ppl(a rogue,2feral druids and a warrior),they left me under 10% but i used banners to intervene and some stuns+intimidating shout.

Question:how many retards do you think use bladestorm against every single class,even without being in range and not canceling it?

And they buffed Slam to do 275% weapon dmg.Im playing on fun on 2nd acc(because 1st is banned) warr only,for now my play time is 2hours 14minutes and noone has defeated me in duel(i duel alot).50k a slam or more.Oh and i defeated some(not many like 3 or 4) grievous geared ppl(a rogue,2feral druids and a warrior),they left me under 10% but i used banners to intervene and some stuns+intimidating shout.

Question:how many retards do you think use bladestorm against every single class,even without being in range and not canceling it?

yea they also buffed bs dmg to 185% per SECOND its fckin SICK...

Well as a experienced warr when retard war enemy uses bladestorm I do heroic leap and shattering throw while he is spinning like a retardo :D

Firstly when I came on the server I dueled full griev people as malevolent and won most of them ... it's when you come from at to random server xD

Edited by Tbf
yea they also buffed bs dmg to 185% per SECOND its fckin SICK...

Well as a experienced warr when retard war enemy uses bladestorm I do heroic leap and shattering throw while he is spinning like a retardo :D

Firstly when I came on the server I dueled full griev people as malevolent and won most of them ... it's when you come from at to random server xD

Nice.I won some duels against griev hunters and a ele sham,but i just couldnt kill all warrs that were full grievous,full gems/enchants etc. and i was with malevolent(im still with malevolent cuz itws 2nd acc and idc about gear).Shockwave is da best.

• 4 weeks later...