JUNG BRUTAL GUTAUSSEHEND lf Member

mous3z

Hello Im mous3z and I play here on the Fun Server since 2 weeks now,

me and some friends of mine created a guild called "JUNG BRUTAL GUTAUSSEHEND" [translation: "Young Brutal Nicelooking"] and now we look for Member.

About me: I play WoW since Vanilla on Live Server and take some breaks from time to time and play on privat server then. Im not a fan of talking to much about my X gladiator title and XXXX rating achievments so I just say that I know how to play the game, the rest you can see ingame.

About the guild: Maybe some of you guys know the guild from Arena Tournament, for the reason that I played there and was a Member of the guild dont comment with e.g. "HA FAKER!" or other shitstorm, Thanks! :), otherwhise Im just trying to match as much german/english talking top player as possible.

Requirements:

1. atleast 2k2+ EXP in 2s or 3s on the Fun Server or on Live Realm

2. Charakter with Tyranic Gear + Greavious Weapon

I reserve the right to change or supplement prior to these requirements in the course of time.

Sincerly

mous3z

PS: if you got any Question just comment, whisper me ingame or add me on skype (mous3z.)

Just for saying, before i leav the server i saw a rdruid whit 2k rating whit full malevolent gear, dunno if was for show (he just buy all over again male gear and put the good 1s on backs) but if u wanna get ppl on ur guild put less requirement, like be good at ur class, (i guess that the rating on live server is a good idea), or whit less rating, there is a lot of good player whit no rating at all, and if posible dont compare ofi servers whit any pserver, it just not look very well.. otherwise good luck, hope u get nice members. peace!! xtrang fdk at 2.1k on fun (1 month ago) Edited by frakerober
update writing