Топ 5 дк пандавов х100 в PvP

Lol, what nonsense, I beated him with both specs.

Thanks to him that he's still kind and doesn't act like a kid otherwise I'd have get all the ss he did while he was playing on ur char and post them right here we would see how your face would get rekt with shame

[15:33 PM] Absolute:

What's all this mess about?

[15:33 PM] Pussylord:

[15:33 PM] Absolute:

Edited by minpojke

Thanks to him that he's still kind and doesn't act like a kid otherwise I'd have get all the ss he did while he was playing on ur char and post them right here we would see how your face would get rekt with shame

Lol, if you don't know something, don't blather, building you silly ideas from nowhere.

Lol, if you don't know something, don't blather, building you silly ideas from nowhere.

Yes you can say whatever you want now since he keep it as secret and don't want to show it to people how bad at skills and lying you are.

• Like 1

lol what? ahahhaha, u so funny kid and u can get ban for this massage)

Who the fuck cares? Everyone wanna delete the truth :p but u'll see it my shitter the will come and you all will be nothing ,oooh russians still nothing dick suckers and they think they rule the world but they arent,cuz the whole country is like my shit :D Russian has so many ppl but brainless ,You are the biggest noob from Russia so ;) ITs funny how you react , i can get banned ,who cares i will make anothr account ,

- - - Updated - - -

#All bad DK's.

Lol,you are just bad,can you leave this forum please? 1.5k Talkin here about who bad and who arent loooool ,leave ty

Who the fuck cares? Everyone wanna delete the truth but u'll see it my shitter the will come and you all will be nothing ,oooh russians still nothing dick suckers and they think they rule the world but they arent,cuz the whole country is like my shit Russian has so many ppl but brainless ,You are the biggest noob from Russia so ITs funny how you react , i can get banned ,who cares i will make anothr account ,

:bomb: :bomb: ?)))