Fix the Fucking death knights

Hello all i don't like dat the dk's are spamming only 3 spells and feels like pro if they kill someone pls stop also 1.delete ur character

2.if u are not retard report the buggs in the forums.

pls fix the fucking dk's cuz im lossing only from them nobody can kill him cuz they are playing dk/healer and this is inpossible

i don't care if u don't fix this class nobody gonna play in this server in retail warrior/dk are doing max 50k and here they are doing per seconds 100-200k crits ...

also

• Like 1
Hello all i don't like dat the dk's are spamming only 3 spells and feels like pro if they kill someone pls stop also 1.delete ur character

pls fix the fucking dk's cuz im lossing only from them nobody can kill him cuz they are playing dk/healer and this is inpossible

i don't care if u don't fix this class nobody gonna play in this server in retail warrior/dk are doing max 50k and here they are doing per seconds 100-200k crits ...

also

Welcome to World of Warcraft made by Blizzard Entertaiment.If you play from wotlk-mop and see atleast 1 dk,please make sure u alt-f4 before they even grip u.

also

:crab:

• 2 months later...