Uraganuu, the unfair gm.

In this ticket i dont want to atack or call "a lier" to this gm. But i have to post this cuz he cant admit he did wrong.

Today, there were 3 hackers in orgrimmar with inmune and infinite bubles killing everyone (they also had a 1 shot spell). They did that for 1 hour.

After that it typed an offensive comment with caps and this gm instantly muted me for 10 mins.

I made a ticket becuase is unfair that people can hack for one hour and if u type caps/insult someone in a channel u get a instantly punishment.

He explained me the reasons, everything was cool, but he also said me "if you make another ticket swearing i ll mute you for 1 hour". I Replied this ticket not swearing anyone and he still muted me. Of course i tryed to speak with him but he only got fed.

This was the last ticket i made.[ATTACH=CONFIG]44287[/ATTACH]

I dont feel scared about that last threath, i know i didnt do anything wrong and i just wanted people to see what kind of staff this server have.

In this ticket i dont want to atack or call "a lier" to this gm. But i have to post this cuz he cant admit he did wrong.

Today, there were 3 hackers in orgrimmar with inmune and infinite bubles killing everyone (they also had a 1 shot spell). They did that for 1 hour.

After that it typed an offensive comment with caps and this gm instantly muted me for 10 mins.

I made a ticket becuase is unfair that people can hack for one hour and if u type caps/insult someone in a channel u get a instantly punishment.

He explained me the reasons, everything was cool, but he also said me "if you make another ticket swearing i ll mute you for 1 hour". I Replied this ticket not swearing anyone and he still muted me. Of course i tryed to speak with him but he only got fed.

This was the last ticket i made.

I dont feel scared about that last threath, i know i didnt do anything wrong and i just wanted people to see what kind of staff this server have.

In the request you not only achieve an answer to the question please write to the appeal by rules