Muted 12 HOURS for 3 sentence

clidox

(Sorry my english is bad) Hi, for fun i write 3 anal sentence, and I got 12 FREAKING HOURS MUTED.... Srsly, i want just make laught ppl with 3 sentence and i get 12H mute ? Just see this screen:

http://img11.hostingpics.net/thumbs/mini_971944image176.jpg

http://img11.hostingpics.net/thumbs/mini_984984image191.jpg

If you want i'ill stop but i want to be unmute FKING RIGHT NOW !! That was just for try to make laught ppl omg and that was only 3 sentence, thats a reason for get 12 HOURS mute ?? Wtf ??

Edited by clidox

Noone laughed, anal jokes just show the size of you'r brain, i hope you're mute stays.

Inapropriate...

If you want i'ill stop but i want to be unmute FKING RIGHT NOW !! That was just for try to make laught ppl omg and that was only 3 sentence, thats a reason for get 12 HOURS mute ?? Wtf ??

This made me get some brain cancer.

Wtf??? All this insult for an anal joke ??? Men are you okay ??

- - - Updated - - -

You hate laugh, this is your problem, typical guys who dont play for laugh, dont play for fun, why so serious ? This is a game, anal tough is a joke men !! What is wrong with you ?? Trust me, i think my brain i more okay than your, waw you be made like that just for anal joke, if that dont make u joke, dont care and let me make my stupid joke but dont insult me -_-

Edited by clidox

Men im 16, and if i was 9 Whats the problem ?? Stop be agressiv against ppl who you sont know, and if its for write useless answer like that, go out of my topic u dont help me, pff srsly i dont need other answer than yes or no, i dont care about haters like you

- - - Updated - - -

And please, the mute reason was: spam, 3freaking sentence, not 1 more, this is spam? This is 12Hours mute ??? Wtf is the mentality of this server ...

Edited by clidox

Just take it.Ppl get muted for 3 hours saying only 3 numbers.Not to mention that saying 1 bad word can get u banned for 30 days,the fact that u can create multiple accounts on fun to hack or all the noobs u play with in bgs(not a bannable issue idk why i mentioned it :D ).

So right now you are begging to be unmuted like someone that has been offline for 9months,and getting banned for another 9months.You learned something today-Anal jokes are useless.

• Like 2