[CRUCIAL] Broken trinket

There is a broken trinket for the rogue Im not sure about the name shado-pan something, basically what it does, it increases your agility by 10000 (proc) and I think it's broken because rogue with this can kill you in 1 CHEAP SHOT...

anyway I found a way to beat this ******r I just trinket his cheap, shield wall and start my burst :

Here is a video:

Edited by Tbf
We all know this :D Vicious Talisman if Shado-Pan Assault. Gives 12-17k agi depends how much upgraded trinket is. It should be reduced to pvp trinket agi in PvP, but as u know its the PandaWoW :) Nothing gona do about this, cuz if they would want to fix it, it would be fixed already, becues i don't think scaling real fast 1 trinket is hard work :D
We all know this :D Vicious Talisman if Shado-Pan Assault. Gives 12-17k agi depends how much upgraded trinket is. It should be reduced to pvp trinket agi in PvP, but as u know its the PandaWoW :) Nothing gona do about this, cuz if they would want to fix it, it would be fixed already, becues i don't think scaling real fast 1 trinket is hard work :D

So panadawow loves the rogues or something?Because for casters the shado-pan assault trinket gives us 9k haste,which is useless for my dlock,but for spriests is awesome.

+1 for the fix because the trinket is op,specially for full griev rogues,or imagine this with prideful gear...

• 2 months later...