Mall suggestion

Nuno18

So im makin a sugestion here since theres no section for it, my suggestion is adding guards to the mall, so that hackers can't get close enough with thier bugs and kill us instantly. just moddin a boss or a regular guard to hit 1M damage to enemies that get close. and scatter a few around each mall to prevent theses.

I think getting killed in the mall right when u start the server by the first time is a bit dissapoint for a few ppl and they just might quit over that, theses actually might help ppl stay alot longer.

hah cool idea and what if someone wants to raid on main enemy cities :P

Only said on the mall, if people that are standin infront of SW or ogrimmar want to pvp they are welcome, but theres also ways to counter that, for example setting the guards to attack only flying enemies. ofc theres flyin mounts but if ppl are careful they can go around it and land safely, while hackers can't.

Well the mall is just at the start of SW so this idea is nice,but it would suck for ppl that want to raid cities.Oh and hackers can speedhack and get out of aggro so make it a range guard too?

not only that but that can stun lock too. i remember a few years back a server with the game kind of guards, they would prison you in ice and couldnt move. about the raids on the cities like i said its mostly for fly hackers so ppl on the ground should be safe that or relocate the mall a bit further into the city wouldn't hurt either