RUN, IT'S GODZILLA!

Karbrak

Good evening fellow players, I've got a little problem here.

So i've been on arena lately and having a great time, but i noticed on one particular arena, that i don't see my pet, i didn't give it a credit at the moment, arena fight and all that... but when i leaved arena and looked at what was standing next to me.

Gentlemen, BEHOLD:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]48179[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]48180[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]48181[/ATTACH]

And here's the thing... i have no idea how to fix this!

I tried to fix chat through site, through respec, i even used /script to unsummon my pet, nothing appear to work.

If anyone have any experience with this kind of problem, would you be so kind to share a solution?

Nope, unh dk(pet bugged after arena vs bm hunt). And what about my damage? I made a char, get him some gear and just go to play. 1 shot 5 players? Sounds cool, but could you remind me where you've seen such occurrence?

Good evening fellow players, I've got a little problem here.

So i've been on arena lately and having a great time, but i noticed on one particular arena, that i don't see my pet, i didn't give it a credit at the moment, arena fight and all that... but when i leaved arena and looked at what was standing next to me.

Gentlemen, BEHOLD:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]48179[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]48180[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]48181[/ATTACH]

And here's the thing... i have no idea how to fix this!

I tried to fix chat through site, through respec, i even used /script to unsummon my pet, nothing appear to work.

If anyone have any experience with this kind of problem, would you be so kind to share a solution?

Im sure 1 chaos bolt from my warlock will definately cause a deathwing destruction on stormwind without the fire due to his giant,falling body.