Information sugesstion

Nuno18

So im makin this post not to call anythin an idiot or a moron, just an FYI for people that have no idea what to do in battlegrounds, no idea if its either possible or not.

Makin a huge sign on each BG's entrance explainin what your suppose to do on each one. ive seen this on other servers years ago. it helped alot ppl that knew nothing about battlegrounds.

and on alterac valley and isle of conquest would be much more of use. since people tend to forget u gotta kill a boss to finish the game.

Like saying on them, which way is faster to kill it, like o isle of conquest all u gotta do is get the hangar use the ship and destroy the door. takes like 5 mins to finish like that.

stuff like that, information for ppl that know nothing about it, and if people can't read english maybe like in other languages.

doesnt have to be like huge signs tbh , thoses signs u see on the ground sometimes that are small but if u click it a text appears.

does anyone else get what i mean with this? if anyone else is frustated with these i think u guys should either say something if u like it or not.

and don't troll or anything im serious

And even if the have something like that again half the people will go only for kills and the other half to stay afk.

the afk part is easy to fix, just decrease the time u get afked and kicked out the bgs, and im sure people know that they get more honor by doin the objective instead of killing and gettin no honor at all at doing so they will probably do it more often.

well isle of conquest its a bit (super) anoying bg, is the bg that appear most this days, even if was 1 of the last to fix, and ppl tend to do nothing on that bg ( i mean about what we have to do to win) cus all think that is just take the mid map and get the demolators (dunno the real names xd) and try crash the doors for the next 20 min, they just try kill, grip some1 outside they door and kill,,, they dont know that using the bombs near each keep help to droop door, that hangar its the easy way, i think this will help a lot of ppl just to better they game play on bgs, and get ready for RBG, and play more like a team and not like SOLO gameplay straight to killthemall!!

peac

Even if this is implemented,many ppl(like me) will just go for fun,no matter if we lose.We are just gonna knockback ppl off the edges,cc troll them,do emotes while theyre cced and other stuff.

And frakerober,it really is an annoying bg for some ppl,but for me its just fun so idc if ppl leave it.

Even if this is implemented,many ppl(like me) will just go for fun,no matter if we lose.We are just gonna knockback ppl off the edges,cc troll them,do emotes while theyre cced and other stuff.

And frakerober,it really is an annoying bg for some ppl,but for me its just fun so idc if ppl leave it.

not sure what u mean by fun 30 guys pvpin agaisnt each other pressed agaisnt a gate, ppl should also know that the front gate is bugged and takes tons of time to get down, there for why ppl ussually go for the sides.

you might ignore it , but at least if ppl ignore it at least we know they are bein dumb.

no idea why ppl should ignore it tho. if they dont win they dont get gear. its simple as that, and how the servers been laggin alot today and alliance is losin like hell today because they dont listen, or dont bother to listen .

Well I realy understand you, if you still need the eq it's realy anoying to loose again and again and again, but as soon as you have a good Equipment it's way more fun to fight against each other instead of just killing NPC's..

Like it was back in the beginning of the alterac valley where you used to play for hours on the same battleground, getting the riders and the flying units.. *what a great time :D*

But a sign to explain the bg's wouldn't be such a bad idea anyways.

Well I realy understand you, if you still need the eq it's realy anoying to loose again and again and again, but as soon as you have a good Equipment it's way more fun to fight against each other instead of just killing NPC's..

Like it was back in the beginning of the alterac valley where you used to play for hours on the same battleground, getting the riders and the flying units.. *what a great time :D*

But a sign to explain the bg's wouldn't be such a bad idea anyways.

From almost 10 years that i play this game, i never seen people not doing the objective, either on private servers or in retail, maybe its because i never played on a non-english server, i remember everyone listenin or at least tryin. not mindlessly pvping, or like 30 ppl dismountin over 1 guy