Change Donate

PaladinBalkan

It's stupid that some rich people can buy The Best PvP or PvE for money;((( U can change donate, not for sets, just for honor, valour, gold, mounts, transmodification.:D , and lv. But it is not realy cool to play on x5 and lv up, do hardcore;D on Arena and Bg, and then meet some donate persone with FULL EPIC SET:(((

- - - Добавлено - - -

And I know that you are doing this just for the future of the project PandaWoW. It's realy sad to play hard, and then play with some "noobs" that had done everything u did just in a few minutes with donate( not in many days of hard play:P )

• Administrators

Why are you so worried?

You can donate too, if you want.

No? You need to go to battlegrounds/arenas/dungeons and you will have good equipment.

We think that skill player can kill donators without any troubles.

• Administrators

And I know that you are doing this just for the future of the project PandaWoW. It's realy sad to play hard, and then some "noobs" that had done everything u did just in a few minutes ( not in many days of hard play:P )

"Noobs"? You know who is it? :) In your theory only noobs buy items in the shop, so you need to play better, no? Good player can kill noob with the best equipment, i think our players can show it to you on the live server, you just need to find really skill player and ask him.

The server is free to play, without monthly payments, we must to pay for the servers, developers, advertisement etc. We have many problems, and we're doing that only for our players, btw for you too :)

And, what about players that are not skilled, and play WoW for the first time on your server? I don't have problem with going on arenas/bg ( i like it ). I think in that way , the game that we expect ( to relax from hard week work ) is worst. But we are talking about good server, with respect. If you look on the top of Servers, there are 1/10000 that have donate for sets;( WoWCIRLE, MONSTER-WOW, MOLTEN-WOW, they don't have... I like PandaWoW, and i Will countinue to play on this server, but I must say my word like a player that spend for this server a lot of free time;)

• Administrators
And, what about players that are not skilled, and play WoW for the first time on your server? I don't have problem with going on arenas/bg ( i like it ). I think in that way , the game that we expect ( to relax from hard week work ) is worst. But we are talking about good server, with respect. If you look on the top of Servers, there are 1/10000 that have donate for sets;( WoWCIRLE, MONSTER-WOW, MOLTEN-WOW, they don't have... I like PandaWoW, and i Will countinue to play on this server, but I must say my word like a player that spend for this server a lot of free time;)

Ok, i see. I don't know about Monster-WoW and Molten-WoW exactly, because i don't know a lot about EU/US servers, WoWCircle has donate for sets, and all russian big servers have.

If we will delete all items from shop we won't have enough money and we will must to close the server, but players want to play, so we need to do that..

Why EU/US servers don't have donate for sets? I can explain you, because EU/US community richer than RU, and EU/US servers can live only on selling honor, valour, gold, mounts etc.

Topic closed. If you have questions you can write to vk: http://vk.com/pandawow_official

We don't have english support on forum, because we don't have a lot of players that are speaking on english, so i think we won't create a support for your community. Sorry. Anyway, i'll try to help you, if you'll have further questions.

• Like 1