I like this server but now start to hate!

bahurqsnika86

I like this server but now start to hate! I stop playng PS4 becos Pandawowru, games like BF4, FIFA 14, Watch Gods, GTA 5, and many more but now i thin i will turn ma PS4 on again! I'm sorry about what happen with Pandawow and ma Acc but i can't do nothing:(( I cry about this but...i start play new staff (ps4 staff)! (i w8 5 day and see nothing)

Sry i miss all of u ... bb (bahura)

Вот мне интересно, что в русской части форума делает иноязычный? у них же есть специальный раздел, как я туда зашла и тему создала, мне сразу написали что-то типа "шла бы ты отсюда, на топик русского обт 548" печально.

Вот мне интересно, что в русской части форума делает иноязычный? у них же есть специальный раздел, как я туда зашла и тему создала, мне сразу написали что-то типа "шла бы ты отсюда, на топик русского обт 548" печально.

rofl :happy:

Ситуация начинает проясняться...Через часок - другой отпишут, что проблема решается, ждите. Затем еще n-е количество раз повторят. Потом сошлються на воскресение и отсутствие кого-то или чего-то (скорее всего желания сегодня активно заниматься восстановлением серверов).

I like this server but now start to hate! I stop playng PS4 becos Pandawowru, games like BF4, FIFA 14, Watch Gods, GTA 5, and many more but now i thin i will turn ma PS4 on again! I'm sorry about what happen with Pandawow and ma Acc but i can't do nothing:(( I cry about this but...i start play new staff (ps4 staff)! (i w8 5 day and see nothing)

Sry i miss all of u ... bb (bahura)

Be patient...

I just want to know how many time u need to fix this problem! I see this answer "will be fix the problem" before and i want to know how many time i w8? tell me a date? one weeks, two weeks, year ?

I reinstall ma WinXP 3 time yet becos i think the problem its in ma PC damn :(

Edited by bahurqsnika86

I just want to know how many time u need to fix this problem! I see this answer "will be fix the problem" before and i want to know how many time i w8? tell me a date? one weeks, two weeks, year ?

Definitely not today. It's sunday night. Nobody's working.

btw: don't be so mad :D you're playing it for free gawd.

Yea its free man but its not stability and i want to choice to pay for game! Its lost of time this free not stability games! OK ...

that's right people pay for games.. i pay to (for other games and servers)!

i ty a god to not donate this server and not pay for items and other staff

Edited by bahurqsnika86

My friend, some things just don't have an ETA on when it will be done. It could be a day, a week, a month (God forbid not).

Just sit tight and wait.

Oh and, please don't say bad stuff about the server downtime. Devs are working it best to fix it and crying on forums (as i said on one post before) won't help. Try to understand them man, let them work the problem out and you'll be playin'. Every server has problem like this, don't think any other server is better than this one. I did donate alot to pandawow and the donations are used for the good of the server not for their pockets.

With regards, Twigger.

Edited by Twigger

my question is why things that worked before now are bugged like some talnts ot glyphs , and why in the change log they say something is fixed when its not ( i talk about the mage glyph of icy veins ! )

That's how it goes, they fix something, other get bugged in the meantime, it's pretty much hard to predict what will happen next. But i believe it will get sorted out sooner or later.

voltage what is ur problem whit XP? are u chef of microsoft or what ? u want i buy new software or what ?? i pay for all ma software! I don't download copy OK !?!?

Please,Please,please stop making new posts or I will have brain-error-cancer , because of your english.

Please,Please,please stop making new posts or I will have brain-error-cancer , because of your english.

Since you're saying his English is bad you might as well try to use spaces after commas and not before them. Or stop excluding spaces. Learn some grammar before you trash-talk others.

Best regards, Twigger.

Forum-international forum - Realms-pandawowx100 i cant see how this is russian page bro next time see before speaking Чао

ur wrong! i'm customer! i'm not English man but i want to play this server and one day want to pay for donate.. for bather items and good of the server! What u want from me! i play wow 12 years and now i'm offline of this server 5 day and want to know and going on here! i can go other server if u not want me here. just tell me to go away if i'm not welcome!

Edited by bahurqsnika86