BUMP! Windfury Still broken ! Doesnt proc while using 2hand weapon seriously?

if you equip a 2h as enhancement shaman, and you use windfury weapon enchant, it will never proc. I tested it multiple times, the reason is the following:

1.) Windfury weapon doesn't give you 8550 attack power when it procs (as it should)

2.) Windfury weapon deals damage based on your off-hand weapon damage (which works again incorrectly), making you unable to hit people with 2h weapons, since you don't have off-hand weapon in that case. No matter on which weapon you use the windfury (if you have 2x1h weapons), it will always deal damage based on offhand weapon.

BUmp again

Bump and fixxed this Shit a melee shaman is nothing with no Windfury....terrible to play -.-.

PLS Dev and Admins fix this bug. I need to play my shaman.

since when is insta 50% of ur health gone and the other 50% in 2-3spells making a class nothing?

i agree this should be fixed but ur still doing alot of dmg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Thanks for fixing this juster. Should we wait for pandawow to reach legion for you to look into this ? Oh wait. Wod doesn't have weapon enchants anymore, so you're waiting for that aren't you. Don't go answering furmetal's thread saying everything's getting fixed when this has been bugged since 5.4.2