Any Artists in this server?

StarCaller

Are you serious, you quit dancing for WoW? :facepalm: dancing is soo cool man :D I did some breakdance and hiphop too, and now I am taking classes in those general dances (not sure how it is called, roughly translated: social dances. like waltz, rockandroll, rumba, tango and stuff like this)

Sadly when you wanna chooses and when you have to choose you almost every time choose the wrong thing... I was pretty go was in national finals many times, but I thought I had no future in it and since I was better then my teacher I quit. I have many times thought about taking it back up but idk :3 And yes it's nice to hear you dance :D

If you try you can, simple as that, i.e. I just started with the workout around 2 months ago and I just was bored because I didn't see results but now 2 months later I really see what I got, it's just practice and discipline on everything you do or want to do, since dance to play an instrument.

If you try you can, simple as that, i.e. I just started with the workout around 2 months ago and I just was bored because I didn't see results but now 2 months later I really see what I got, it's just practice and discipline on everything you do or want to do, since dance to play an instrument.

I played drums for 5 months I still can't "play" them, I played Guitar for 4 months can play one song never was able to learn anything else (face it I SUCK at playing instrument)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Okay, since Pink Floyd just released a new album, and the solo of Louder Than Words is one amazing piece of art, I decided to learn it :D

here is the link if you want to listen: https://soundcloud.com/sz-ll-tam-s/pink-floyd-louder-than-words-solo-cover

In the days, I'm gonna make a youtube cover video, and I'll change the link :) It went pretty flawless, so I'm proud of it. Enjoy!