Blackwing Lair

Jyeamans

I was over at a friends house logged in and was able to get in just fine, I came home downloaded the launcher and played but was not able to enter on my comp. I've done the character repair for my one and only char idk if that's fixed it or not we shall see but anyways on to whats wrong, I enter the portal to go into the black wing lair everything goes fine, but when the blue bar gets full it stops and does nothing. Now I've left it on before just to see if eventually it would enter, about 15 mins later still not through. Please help I need this to finish my war set!

You got something wrong or if something is not clear then you're obviously not written there! And I did not understand the question? ))

- - - Добавлено - - -

Blackwing Lair

I was over at a friends house logged in and was able to get in just fine, I came home downloaded the launcher and played but was not able to enter on my comp. I've done the character repair for my one and only char idk if that's fixed it or not we shall see but anyways on to whats wrong, I enter the portal to go into the black wing lair everything goes fine, but when the blue bar gets full it stops and does nothing. Now I've left it on before just to see if eventually it would enter, about 15 mins later still not through. Please help I need this to finish my war set!

I did not understand the essence of your question if you need advice or fix something then ask the GM or administrator