Stating Level and Unable to Party

Hi. I just started playing this today and both my wife and myself created characters. We go in game and come to find out, we are both a level 90. Is this a normal thing or just a glitch? Also, we both tried to party each other, accepted invites and still no party. Another glitch? We'd like to play this game but seeing our level is so high, there is no challenge and being unable to party together loses the fun factor of playing together. Any help? Thanks.

There are three realms, and one of them is called Fun realm on which you start at lvl 90, that isn't a glith, it is intentional. The party system is a bit broken, but it is working. Invite her, then wait 5 seconds, and invite her again. You have to send two invites, dunny why exactly, but it will work. If you have any more question, ask :)
  • Like 1

Hi. I just started playing this today and both my wife and myself created characters. We go in game and come to find out, we are both a level 90. Is this a normal thing or just a glitch? Also, we both tried to party each other, accepted invites and still no party. Another glitch? We'd like to play this game but seeing our level is so high, there is no challenge and being unable to party together loses the fun factor of playing together. Any help? Thanks.

Hello MyketCleopatra,

And welcome to Pandawow! The instant 90 is not a glitch if you started to play on the so called FUN realm, tho if you started to play on the x10 or x100 realm contact me. And the party thingy is a glitch yes just do as Matukaa said "inv her and wait 1-5 sec and inv her again and it should work. I wish you guys have a great time on our server and if you gat any problems contact the staff.

And again, welcome to Pandawow!

Topic Closed.

Regards,

StarCaller

• Like 1