Cool idea i saw on another server :D

krumthewicked

Hello guys, so i saw a cool thing on another server (aint gonna mention the name for obvious reasons :D),they have added an npc for custom enchant glows, so the players can customize the appearance of the glow with say a enchant from another expansion but keep the stats its a reall nice idea and it would be really nice if you can implement that it (regardless if it is for donation or not, i would donate for that lol ).Its kinda boring to look at the same old enchants for almost an year now and besides its a good way to add more esthetics to our transmogs :good:

With best regards : Krum

+1 Great Idea , though I doubt that they will do it , if they answer to our topics about now not Working WoD model launcher with '' its just for you'' , '' probabaly you havent downloaded full client'' probably they wont care about this too...If only this is gonna be for bonus cost. Edited by Arevon

Hello guys, so i saw a cool thing on another server (aint gonna mention the name for obvious reasons :D),they have added an npc for custom enchant glows, so the players can customize the appearance of the glow with say a enchant from another expansion but keep the stats its a reall nice idea and it would be really nice if you can implement that it (regardless if it is for donation or not, i would donate for that lol ).Its kinda boring to look at the same old enchants for almost an year now and besides its a good way to add more esthetics to our transmogs :good:

With best regards : Krum

Well they will add the same thing in WoD :3 (Just saying)

Edited by StarCaller