Well, cya

ChivNPJSA

Since Arena Tournament is progessing a WoD Realm, i just want to tell you PandaWoW community who doesnt care about their

english people, that nearly everyone will leave, and so will i. I wish the developement good luck in the future.

Many of us tried to tell you guys to fix things and to take more attention, but since this didnt happened i see the reason

why everyone is leaving PandaWoW. Still good luck to you all.

Rofl its not about the MW spell you stupid fuck. You better care what you talk and who you talk with. This server has been bugged since i came in last season. Im sure 100x people has made the same thread to get these things fixed but nothing happened, english people have come over and tried to help the developement team but they denied. We're lucky that Repitchx' ideas are getting accepted, but thats it. This server has a developement team that probaly doesnt even speak english.

PandaWoW Fun is a "PvP" Realm with none working Arena Frames etc. Watch yourself before wrecking yourself dude. Now go move on and look for another thread to shit talk on, you're wrong here little dog.

Rofl its not about the MW spell you stupid fuck. You better care what you talk and who you talk with. This server has been bugged since i came in last season. Im sure 100x people has made the same thread to get these things fixed but nothing happened, english people have come over and tried to help the developement team but they denied. We're lucky that Repitchx' ideas are getting accepted, but thats it. This server has a developement team that probaly doesnt even speak english.

PandaWoW Fun is a "PvP" Realm with none working Arena Frames etc. Watch yourself before wrecking yourself dude. Now go move on and look for another thread to shit talk on, you're wrong here little dog.

Lets start with this smart guy. I definetly know you have played on this server really long to say this... probably longer than me if last season (lol) , like I play this server a Year , yeah I don't know probably how good or bad this server is . I'm so thankfull calling me a ''stu*id fuck''! It shows how Polite and nice you are :))) Thank You. ''You better care who you talk with''? Oh my god! I talk to the Son of Jesus ( or daughter) probably or to President's son/daughter!! I'm sorry!!!!!!!!!!

There are people like Uruganuu and Starcaller who speak english .

There has been many fixes.

Read Changelog #3 arena frames are being started to fix and will be continuosly being fixed till it works perfectly.

I wrecked myself? Deam Bro I got main - windwalker Monk!!!! I cant cast on myself a karma! only on enemies.

shit talk? thank you for describing my posts/replies so nicely :appl:

The thing is I have a dog , but I'm human being , I can buy you Glasses!

Edited by Arevon