Lag everywhere, every second

vinsel

Hello, i create this thread because of lag problems. Yesterday (02/12/2014) the server was lagging and suddenly Titan appears, all good til i ask the question: "What is going with the lag are you going to fix it?" His answer? "No, the lag affects only 1% of the players it's not important". Are you kiddin??? I hope you are. 1% players are still PLAYERS from YOUR SERVER and you have to give them a good quality gaming experience. Or if you dont do it, what kind of server is this? Lol... Well it was all, I wait your answer :D I hope you answer lag question with "Yeah we are going to fix it in the next week" or something like that :D

you have to give them a good quality gaming experience

With that being said, PandaWoW doesn't owe any of us ANYTHING! They don't HAVE to provide you or anyone else a lag free experience. You are receiving a FREE service! If this were a Blizzard thread it would be a valid point because you do pay for the service. Even then, I've experienced lag in retail as well. In this case, you don't have a valid complaint so have a coke and a smile and STFU!

With that being said, PandaWoW doesn't owe any of us ANYTHING! They don't HAVE to provide you or anyone else a lag free experience. You are receiving a FREE service! If this were a Blizzard thread it would be a valid point because you do pay for the service. Even then, I've experienced lag in retail as well. In this case, you don't have a valid complaint so have a coke and a smile and STFU!

Keep your speculations for yourself, Thanks ;)

Speculation? You obviously have no idea what it means because it is completely used out of context here. lol Just stating the obvious they don't HAVE to provide you with anything!

http://mashable.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/crying-waterfalls.gif

Speculation? You obviously have no idea what it means because it is completely used out of context here. lol Just stating the obvious they don't HAVE to provide you with anything!

Ok so if they dont provide a shit why continue calling this a "server"? Lol, i saw lots of servers with admins fixing lag for all his users, and btw u are not a gm nor an admin stfu

Edited by vinsel
  • Like 1

Why did they make the server then? Just as a recreation and random lols?

Dude they made the server to people and make a buck for living, it needs to be atleast playable. Oh and your statements are so pessimistic that i can sense you have nothing to do in life than to spread your negativity here on forums 24/7 and being annoying as fuck, nobody likes you here and probably in real life too with that attitude. Anyways stop post farming around saying nonsense shit and being a douchebag because your parents didn't teach you how to behave. Yeah they will probably fix connection issues. And yes those are speculations and YOU don't have no idea what it means.

Speculate - form a theory or conjecture about a subject without firm evidence. Vinsel is right :)

Peace out Twig. :)

You think you are funny or something? Lol... Here we have a st**id player from community with no life. /clap What are you trying to say man? You dont have lag and you think you are God? You are not the World's center there are more players suffering lag and you are just trying to say Fuck them? LOL

[ATTACH=CONFIG]65547[/ATTACH]

- - - Updated - - -

You think you are funny or something? Lol... Here we have a st**id player from community with no life. /clap What are you trying to say man? You dont have lag and you think you are God? You are not the World's center there are more players suffering lag and you are just trying to say Fuck them? LOL

Let's leave the emo boy alone a bit, he needs to cut himself n shit then spread more negativity on forums and post farm :P

[ATTACH=CONFIG]65547[/ATTACH]

- - - Updated - - -

Let's leave the emo boy alone a bit, he needs to cut himself n shit then spread more negativity on forums and post farm :P

I totally agree with you Twigger :good:

lol you are both idiots. When you post stupid shit like "you have to fix this" ofc assholes like myself are going to troll you. All I was stating was that they don't HAVE to do anything and demanding that they do so isn't going to get you anywhere! Then to come back at me with don't speculate makes absolutely no sense at all I didn't speculate anything. As far as having no life and trolling around the forums, I haven't played or even checked the forums in months so I have no idea wtf you are talking about? If you want a 100% working server with minimal or no lag spend the 15 bucks a month. If you want to be a cheap ass and not pay for it, this is what you get. You get a server with devs who work on the server for free and at their own leisure not devs who are paid to do so. Panda doesn't have tons of devs who their job is to type millions of line of command code. Lag? IDK? I haven't logged on since July so I have no idea if there is lag? If there is it's not always server side and there may be nothing they can do about it? idk? I never replied to just be an asshole other then to express that you will get more bees with honey. Demanding shit from a free service just makes you look like a douche and a whiny little bitch! All I ever see on here is people complaining. If you are complaining that means you're not having fun. It's a game if you're not having fun then why bother? Edited by Rukkus

Okay this thread lost its original point and since the debate is not about the lag anymore, but flaming eachother, I close the thread. About the lag: yes, the latency increased a bit since the new datacentre but they are recommanding the usage of proxys, which may or may not solve your problem, try it yourself. I guess they noticed that the number of players who are complaining about lag is increased since the moving, and hopefully they will even fix that.

The thread went totally off-topic, so hereby I close it.

• Like 1

Anyway, I see now 2 problems:

1) High ping(display in client), cause problems with route to new DC or packets loss, I monitor latency statistic for players in pick online time, and see that: 65% players have latency

2) In some times have up server delay(on x10 to 1 sec, Fun, x100 - 4-6 sec.), this occurs briefly in 1 time 30 minutes (average), we are working to resolve this issue at their level and do not deny its existence(already optimize mysql/core settings, but not helps, tomorrow will be move some servers on new hardware).

• Like 3