WTS Repitchx (2.7 k / r1 Rogue)

Repitch

Character information:

Name: Repitchx

Faction/race/gender: Alliance / Human / Female

Guild: Zero (not that it matters...)

Legendary items?: [Golad, Twilight of Aspects] & [Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

Transmog sets?: I have for the moment around 4 - 7 transmog sets. I also have many random items in my bank, so you have a lot to choose from. I also have Challenger transmog, which cost me 800 points.

Fun items?: I have a few fun items. I haven't worried too much about it. [Funky Monkey Brew], [Dimensional Ripper - Area 52], [Deathbringer's Will], & [iron Boot Flask].

PvE gear?: I have 5 PvE pieces. Legs, ring, trinket (Shado-Pan) & 2x of [Hvitserk's Formidable Shanker]. All of my PvE gear is upgraded 2/2.

Titles?: I have 14 titles. Private is probably the hardest one I have here on PandaWoW. It's hard cause not too many queue RBGs on this server. Got it in the start of 5.4.8. http://gyazo.com/48f3b2a0b612f9e9f34e09bb37b69759

Some unspent points?: Infact, yes I do! I have 6338 Conquest Points, 3410 Timeless Coins, 700 Valor Points, & 576 Justice Points!

I'm also not capped, so you're free to spend it all on whatever you want! :)

If you guys were wondering, I won't leave the server like I did last time. I'll probably just make another Rogue. I got bored in the end of just doing nothing on my main.

I have a prize for all this though, but first I want to see what you guys have to offer me. I've put a lot of work into this character, so I hope for some serious replies, hehe.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards;

Vidar & Repitchx.

Edited by Repitch

700? If that's alright?

Excuse me but are you fuuu*king stupid? You are pure disgrace in this post! This char should have price atleast of 2000 bonuses!

Im sorry but this offer (which truly is low ) made me angered . thats like giving away character for free as repitch said.

Edited by Arevon
  • Like 1

Will you buy it or what? Just wanna know xD. :P

I've went down form 2800 to 2420 to 2200 and now 1800. I have to earn something on this.

atm a guy offered 1500 for my main once when I wanted to sell it , it will be luck if anyone offers you 1800 these days :c

Sadly, hard to find a buyer who can see the case from my point of view. Can't go below 1800, guys.

This thread has been up for too long without any offer above 1.8k. If a moderator could lock this thread, that' be highly appreciated! :)

Kind Regards;

Vidar & Repitchx

Edited by Repitch